Autoworld
Autoworld.com.my  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mazda 2 Sedan Vs Toyota Vios Vs Ford Fiesta Sedan, Need help on deciding!
Mazda 2 Sedan VS Toyota Vios VS Ford Fiesta Sedan
Which of these 3 cars would you recommend?
Mazda 2 Sedan [ 3 ] ** [50.00%]
Ford Fiesta Sedan [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Toyota Vios [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
junsuke
post May 10 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #1

4th Gear

Group: Members
Member No.: 108,350

Hi guys, would like to get your reviews and recommendation on the cars stated above.. having a hard time deciding.
If possible, it would be great if you could enlighten me on which 1 is the best. Taking into account the fuel consumption, maintenance and such. Please advice. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TSIJetta
post May 11 2011, 07:57 AM
Post #2

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 72,658

QUOTE (junsuke @ May 10 2011, 11:52 PM) *
Hi guys, would like to get your reviews and recommendation on the cars stated above.. having a hard time deciding.
If possible, it would be great if you could enlighten me on which 1 is the best. Taking into account the fuel consumption, maintenance and such. Please advice. Thanks!

Still the same answer. TEST DRIVE FIRST, THEN DECIDE! trink39.gif

+Quote Post
junsuke
post May 11 2011, 09:05 AM
Post #3

4th Gear

Member No.: 108,350

QUOTE (TSIJetta @ May 11 2011, 07:57 AM) *
Still the same answer. TEST DRIVE FIRST, THEN DECIDE! trink39.gif

Well i just wanna get some rough idea from owners or those knowledgeable about these cars as from test drive, you of course cant tell whether the car's fuel consumption is high and the maintenance is costly. thanks anyway =)

+Quote Post
alldisc
post May 11 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Tokyo Drifter

Member No.: 67,618

join the mainstream and buy a vios and one will end up searching which vios is mid valley car park is his one. there is just too many vios on the road. it get kinda boring.

but there's mutiple reason as to why ppl bought vios. other than the economical and powerful engine (being a 1.5), it has low maintenance, high reliabilities, good resale value and superior after sales service back up through out the country.

mazda 2 and ford fiesta both have their own attractions in terms of design, spec and equipment level. mazda in particular being a japanese has high reliabilities and low maintenance too, but the re-sale value and no. of svc centres may push sales away to T & H.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version  |  Powered By IP.Board © 2008  IPS, Inc Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:27 PM