Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Note To All

• Please log in to reply

rikeys

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:25 PM

rikeys

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,391 posts

NOTE to all: Don't buy 1st batch new launches until NazaKia sorted out their marketing plan I am also holding back company K5 since this 1yr-30k EWP issue crop up they can't honor their 2yr-50k warranty for Forte. I am also advising those I promoted to about how good KIA cars are to hold on any purchase until NazaKia knows how to respect their customers & supporters.

Join MyFORTE: Forte Owners Club - Facebook Group now! Be part of the growing Forte family..
Bookmark this now - www.myforteclub.com

GuyM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

GuyM

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
Dam*ed!!! My sis just took delivery of her SX this evening, comes with the 5 yr or unlimited mileage..........diu!!!

lionelstep

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

lionelstep

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
QUOTE (rikeys @ Nov 2 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOTE to all: Don't buy 1st batch new launches until NazaKia sorted out their marketing plan I am also holding back company K5 since this 1yr-30k EWP issue crop up they can't honor their 2yr-50k warranty for Forte. I am also advising those I promoted to about how good KIA cars are to hold on any purchase until NazaKia knows how to respect their customers & supporters.

Does it affect all Nazakia models ? And bluntly to say, what does this EWP means ? And what is the issue ?

sunyatsen

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (lionelstep @ Nov 2 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it affect all Nazakia models ? And bluntly to say, what does this EWP means ? And what is the issue ?

EWP means Extended Warranty Plan.

Jayraptor or Donald Quack! Where are youuuuuu? Your customers are demanding your explaination???? smile_big.gif
I think this is just the beginning of your so called "perfect car". smile_tongue.gif

jayraptor

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Nov 10 2010, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EWP means Extended Warranty Plan.

Jayraptor or Donald Quack! Where are youuuuuu? Your customers are demanding your explaination???? smile_big.gif
I think this is just the beginning of your so called "perfect car". smile_tongue.gif

Here I am, to reply your comments targeting me posted at several threads. Thank you as I could spread this to more readers. Hahahah your nasty plan backfires.

The 5 years Extended Warranty is part of Naza's year end promotion and mind you, only cars that are really reliable and durable that distributor dare to gamble with warranty. It is not something wrong with the car. Well, Toyota is confirmed reliable and durable so they don't have problem to offer this plan.

But the H & N brands, they would not dare to do so because it'll be costly when cars that were regularly serviced punctual at SC could encounter serious problem such as powerloss, engine blown, gearbox kong, engine overheating, steering overheating can't steer, solenoid faulty, poor failsafe, etc that could cause breakdown.

Why not you check N brand thread alone that most infectors and infected tried so hard to flood their comments with other issues or trying to make their complain seems like false to divert attention. Well, I'm sure you already did and tried hard to cover them.

So please note that only cars that are reliable and durable enough that their distributors dare to offer 5 years warranty. From what I know, MMC, Hyundai, Ford, now Kia, etc dare to give out extended warranty that give car buyers much secure feel and convinced.

Unlike some cars that can't sell at declared price have to throw discount like mad affecting resale value and yet do not dare to give 5 years warranty plan. Some even cut short the service interval mileage from 10,000km down to 5,000km that some of their customers asked why Toyota, Ford and even Korean cars dare to set 10,000km mileage interval? Besides, it costs more to pay for maintenance if serviced at 5,000km mileage. Hah, nice try but it backfires this time. Cars that are less reliable and less durable only would not dare to give long warranty because when after 3 years or 100,000km warranty ended, many things would start to fail. Engine blown is serious enough and takes 1 week + to solve.

Besides, I don't really care whether it's 2 years or 5 years warranty because the Forte's engine and gearbox are proven reliable and durable since they have been around since 2005 and 2007 yet they still run fine that could stay on par with Toyota's reliability and durability. I send my car to Hyundai sub-franchised workshops that are run by trained professionals and don't have to que yet the charge is reasonable. Hope you enjoy my reply.

Halem

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Halem

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Nov 25 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here I am, to reply your comments targeting me posted at several threads. Thank you as I could spread this to more readers. Hahahah your nasty plan backfires.

The 5 years Extended Warranty is part of Naza's year end promotion and mind you, only cars that are really reliable and durable that distributor dare to gamble with warranty. It is not something wrong with the car. Well, Toyota is confirmed reliable and durable so they don't have problem to offer this plan.

But the H & N brands, they would not dare to do so because it'll be costly when cars that were regularly serviced punctual at SC could encounter serious problem such as powerloss, engine blown, gearbox kong, engine overheating, steering overheating can't steer, solenoid faulty, poor failsafe, etc that could cause breakdown.

Why not you check N brand thread alone that most infectors and infected tried so hard to flood their comments with other issues or trying to make their complain seems like false to divert attention. Well, I'm sure you already did and tried hard to cover them.

So please note that only cars that are reliable and durable enough that their distributors dare to offer 5 years warranty. From what I know, MMC, Hyundai, Ford, now Kia, etc dare to give out extended warranty that give car buyers much secure feel and convinced.

Unlike some cars that can't sell at declared price have to throw discount like mad affecting resale value and yet do not dare to give 5 years warranty plan. Some even cut short the service interval mileage from 10,000km down to 5,000km that some of their customers asked why Toyota, Ford and even Korean cars dare to set 10,000km mileage interval? Besides, it costs more to pay for maintenance if serviced at 5,000km mileage. Hah, nice try but it backfires this time. Cars that are less reliable and less durable only would not dare to give long warranty because when after 3 years or 100,000km warranty ended, many things would start to fail. Engine blown is serious enough and takes 1 week + to solve.

Besides, I don't really care whether it's 2 years or 5 years warranty because the Forte's engine and gearbox are proven reliable and durable since they have been around since 2005 and 2007 yet they still run fine that could stay on par with Toyota's reliability and durability. I send my car to Hyundai sub-franchised workshops that are run by trained professionals and don't have to que yet the charge is reasonable. Hope you enjoy my reply.

Prof. Jayraptor

The reason why Kia give 2 + 3 extended warranty is becoz customer "Kia" their car not reliable, after couple year rosak here & there, so to convince their customer they have no choice but to offer longer warranty, same go for P1 which they offer 5 year unlimited mileage warranty in oversea market.

People will still buy Japanese car even without "Extended" Warranty becoz they have confidence on their product.

Correction ! car that people don't dare to buy that need to give "Extended Warranty" just like those new product alway cheaper & come with lot of freebies.

Enjoy your Forte & Remember to keep quiet when there is problem. smile_big.gif Don't have to que usually mean not much business smile_cry.gif

rikeys

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

rikeys

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,391 posts
DAMMIT! I WILL HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS SOON! smile_blackeye.gif

Join MyFORTE: Forte Owners Club - Facebook Group now! Be part of the growing Forte family..
Bookmark this now - www.myforteclub.com

nofear1979

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:44 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (rikeys @ Dec 13 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hohohohohohoo....
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

darreltian

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (rikeys @ Dec 13 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u got urs approved?...my cheque still not clear yet leh...

hideiyoshi

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:37 PM

hideiyoshi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
QUOTE (Halem @ Nov 25 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason why Kia give 2 + 3 extended warranty is becoz customer "Kia" their car not reliable, after couple year rosak here & there, so to convince their customer they have no choice but to offer longer warranty, same go for P1 which they offer 5 year unlimited mileage warranty in oversea market.

Time will tell if this new breed of Korean cars will make it or break it. But for now, they are emerging brands & have continued to turn heads, chart new sales achievements & create a new level playing fields. But for now, i'm impressed too!