Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

i10 With 1.25 Kappa Engine Is Coming Soon

• Please log in to reply

terencetai

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

i10 with 1.25 kappa engine
is coming soon,probably in May,i testdrove already,very pick up.

its engine sounds very solid. smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif 2 thumbs up.
Best Regards

Kevin

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
QUOTE (terencetai @ May 6 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i10 with 1.2 kappa engine
is coming soon,probably in May,i testdrove already,very pick up.

its engine sounds very solid. smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif 2 thumbs up.

That is very good news.

zel3875

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

zel3875

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
Already booked this car for my sister with some discount (world cup promotions)

war2z

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:45 AM

war2z

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
Great choice. To me its way safer than a MyVi. Safety is really underrated in Malaysia.

pciericagp

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:56 AM

pciericagp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
smile.gif
http://indianautosbl...for-latest-tech

pciericagp

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

pciericagp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
Is a 1.25 Kappa full aluminium engine w/thermal plastics intake manifold.
1,248cc DOHC, 16V MPI, silent timing chain, 80ps, 4k max torque, drive-by-wire, motor driven power steering

I tested already, far more responsive than 1.1 epsilon, good pickup even got 3 adults inside it. Cruising up to 110km/h, the rpm show only 3k (engine rpm like 1.5cc car)

From spec and test drive, it should got good FC. Can comparable to viva... Not yet got any feedback from local owner. Overall the built quality was higher than viva, solid, tough body and good door. Seat cushion was firm and comfortable. Path hole and handling was superb, can felt when over bump and road hole. NVH was far lots better than viva.

Just 1 thing concern, resale value and parts replacement. Other was good and higher spec than viva. Ask SA free front fog lights and reversed sensor (spec not equipped). Try to get discount and bargain at least RM 3,500.00 and above.

gregy

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:33 AM

gregy

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 642 posts
QUOTE (zel3875 @ May 27 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Already booked this car for my sister with some discount (world cup promotions)

May I know how much you booked the car for? I'm keen to get one too smile_tongue.gif If you can't disclose it, would appreciate very much if you can pm me instead. Thanks!
There are no lousy cars. Only better cars.

jayraptor

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (war2z @ May 29 2010, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great choice. To me its way safer than a MyVi. Safety is really underrated in Malaysia.

Agree. Since it is latest batch of Mitsu/Chrysler/Hyundai-Kia engine after Theta/4B11 series, I believe the engine is superior than T, H & N in performance and FC with good reliability and durability. Will conduct research on this engine when I have time. Want small compact car, go for i10 and the coming soon i20.

Confirmed safer than Myvi that will engulf in flame when crash. Previous cases of Myvi accidents, engine explode during collision and some caught fire especially the latest sad incident involving a 27year old student from Sarawak than BHP refused to lend fire extinguisher. Need to punish that Vios driver and BHP staffs who refused to borrow fire extinguisher, charge them for murder and assisting murder. Sources shown that Myvi catch fire during collision due to HT cables and power source being mounted too close to inflammable liquids in engine compartment. Usually done by those who forgo practicality for performance.

zel3875

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

zel3875

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
QUOTE (gregy @ Jun 8 2010, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May I know how much you booked the car for? I'm keen to get one too smile_tongue.gif If you can't disclose it, would appreciate very much if you can pm me instead. Thanks!

I booked at kah bintang jln 223, pj...just submit loan w/out booking fee....worldcup promo. u got 42" plasma tv or convert to cash around RM2400. How come mr pciericagp got disc. up to RM3500?. For standard spec OTR around RM49k w/out airbag & abs, reverse sensor & fog lamp.

pciericagp

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

pciericagp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
QUOTE (zel3875 @ Jun 8 2010, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I booked at kah bintang jln 223, pj...just submit loan w/out booking fee....worldcup promo. u got 42" plasma tv or convert to cash around RM2400. How come mr pciericagp got disc. up to RM3500?. For standard spec OTR around RM49k w/out airbag & abs, reverse sensor & fog lamp.

Goto hyundai-sime darby. Sure can tekan them cause local hyundai / inokom cause the owner lost a lot of resale value because their selling strategy.