Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Anyone Service His/her Pug At Geotauto Pj?

• Please log in to reply

valouriez

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

valouriez

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Heard from old time PUG lover that this shop has been around for 14 years and specialize in PUG servicing. They have more experienced mechanics and spot on with any issues if it's PUG.

Can those who had been sending their cars to Geotauto give some opinions?

If they are really good, would stick to them and reciprocate this good place to others.

Pongkapan

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:14 PM

Pongkapan

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
Your news is a bit old. The best technical man there Abu has left. Those who have experienced Abu's skill will follow him. If you have to go Geot, then look for Mi, the rest is not good. Recently my friend went there to check and fix some problems(hope to claim under warranty). Geot people told him his car no problem and if have to claim warranty then have to go Glenmarie. BULLSHIT!!!
Pongkapan Nataphan
308, 405, 407, 5008, RCZ

waja3708

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
QUOTE (Pongkapan @ Oct 12 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your news is a bit old. The best technical man there Abu has left. Those who have experienced Abu's skill will follow him. If you have to go Geot, then look for Mi, the rest is not good. Recently my friend went there to check and fix some problems(hope to claim under warranty). Geot people told him his car no problem and if have to claim warranty then have to go Glenmarie. BULLSHIT!!!

So where has Abu gone to?
Former Rides:
Ford Telstar TX5, Proton Waja

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

Pongkapan

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:27 PM

Pongkapan

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
Abu now on his own. All his regular customers followed him. Those cars under warranty cannot la. Must go back authorised centre only.
Pongkapan Nataphan
308, 405, 407, 5008, RCZ

waja3708

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
QUOTE (Pongkapan @ Oct 12 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abu now on his own. All his regular customers followed him. Those cars under warranty cannot la. Must go back authorised centre only.

bro do u know where is his workshop?
although its 3 years before can consider to send it to non-authorised center.
Former Rides:

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

wisconsin9

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

wisconsin9

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts
Can somebody tell me why are all the PUG workshops around so screwed up?

Where has all the honesty and honor in being a good businessman gone to??
Introduce a little anarchy.

Pongkapan

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

Pongkapan

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
Abu no workshop now I think. When I called him, he was using his friend's workshop temporarily while looking for a place to rent. Another non-authorised workshop opening soon I heard. Maybe Abu is going there?

I also feel that all authorised SC not owned by Nasim are screwed up. Maybe these workshops want to recoup their investment real quick and do not think of long term business. All their good mechanics are leaving or have left. Luckily in JB we have 1 or 2 good non-authorised workshops. Experienced, reasonable priced and good customer service. Last time I went to the old KS before and their service and prices were very good! Now not sure coz I changed owner already.
Pongkapan Nataphan
308, 405, 407, 5008, RCZ

waja3708

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
QUOTE (wisconsin9 @ Oct 12 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can somebody tell me why are all the PUG workshops around so screwed up?

Where has all the honesty and honor in being a good businessman gone to??

bro, relax laa...why so angry?

QUOTE (Pongkapan @ Oct 12 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abu no workshop now I think. When I called him, he was using his friend's workshop temporarily while looking for a place to rent. Another non-authorised workshop opening soon I heard. Maybe Abu is going there?

I also feel that all authorised SC not owned by Nasim are screwed up. Maybe these workshops want to recoup their investment real quick and do not think of long term business. All their good mechanics are leaving or have left. Luckily in JB we have 1 or 2 good non-authorised workshops. Experienced, reasonable priced and good customer service. Last time I went to the old KS before and their service and prices were very good! Now not sure coz I changed owner already.

I see. Alrite.
Former Rides:

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

valouriez

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:21 PM

valouriez

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
QUOTE (Pongkapan @ Oct 12 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Abu is on his own, i wonder if he can get the original PUG parts?

blackdolph

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:43 PM

blackdolph

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 884 posts
Wah.. news spread fast eh? I guess if you're good people will know you. Abu don't bother about keeping parts. If you can bring your own parts, he won't mind. If not, he can source for you. He's an old cock in Peugeot circles man.
Kiss my puntang!