> Ssangyong Stavic Anyone
SkyChew
post Dec 28 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Taxi Driver

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,665

Anybody own a Stavic?

What is your experience driving this monster in the road?

Hardly can see any on the road.

A lot at LCCT--> Luxury Taxi I guess

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lwlty
post Sep 2 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #2

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 58,585

if not wrong this brands korea car tempory shut down or waiting new buyer.

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Sep 2 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #3

White Lightning

Member No.: 96,221

QUOTE (lwlty @ Sep 2 2010, 04:59 PM) *
if not wrong this brands korea car tempory shut down or waiting new buyer.

Ssangyong was under brankrupcy protection after its panel of creditors agreed to their debt restructure plan. It does not benefit anyone to shut them down. It is in active operation and in fact, they are doing very well in 2010 as compared to previous year. They just launched a new 2.0 litre Rexton and another new model http://forum.autoworld.com.my/index.php?s=...t&p=1597064 just launched too. Mahindra has acquired them and completing the acquisition with the plan to setup assembly in India too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kswei
post Sep 4 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #4

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 2 2010, 09:28 PM) *
Ssangyong was under brankrupcy protection after its panel of creditors agreed to their debt restructure plan. It does not benefit anyone to shut them down. It is in active operation and in fact, they are doing very well in 2010 as compared to previous year. They just launched a new 2.0 litre Rexton and another new model http://forum.autoworld.com.my/index.php?s=...t&p=1597064 just launched too. Mahindra has acquired them and completing the acquisition with the plan to setup assembly in India too.

Wow, thanks for the reply, will advice her than. Good.

as for starex, it's just too big..too tall and out of their budget as well.

--------------------
1st Member of AW Since 1999

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Sep 4 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #5

White Lightning

QUOTE (kswei @ Sep 4 2010, 09:48 AM) *
Wow, thanks for the reply, will advice her than. Good.

as for starex, it's just too big..too tall and out of their budget as well.

It is just like driving a van, just more comfortable and luxurious. If it is meant for a lady driver, better to let her drive around the city and try parking, could be a challenging task. No point for the MPV ended up in car porch just because of this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Sep 8 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #6

Tokyo Drifter

Member No.: 691

I checked out the Stavic today and was put off by the high servicing costs. I don't know if this is due to the fact that Competitive Supreme charges more or a diesel is more expensive to maintain.

Information obtained from the service advisor:
Service interval - every 5k km (RM310)
Sub-major service - every 40k km (RM800)
Major service - every 60k km (RM1,300)
Diesel filter replacement - every 25k km (RM320)

To me, that is very expensive for a car that costs RM115k OTR.

The car is well-equipped but is very dated. The interior quality is very similar to a Hyundai Matrix with hard plastics at most places with the exception of the dashboard which has its upper half in soft-touch plastics.

I suppose, for the money, it is a decent buy but you really have to buy with your mind and not with your heart.

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Sep 9 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #7

White Lightning

QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 8 2010, 06:21 PM) *
I checked out the Stavic today and was put off by the high servicing costs. I don't know if this is due to the fact that Competitive Supreme charges more or a diesel is more expensive to maintain.

To me, that is very expensive for a car that costs RM115k OTR.

The car is well-equipped but is very dated. The interior quality is very similar to a Hyundai Matrix with hard plastics at most places with the exception of the dashboard which has its upper half in soft-touch plastics.

I suppose, for the money, it is a decent buy but you really have to buy with your mind and not with your heart.

Competitive Supreme advertising Stavic for RM99,990 on their website, what is the extra RM15k costing?

Good to check the maintenance cost to get the total cost of ownership, but you should be comparing the maintenance cost for the list of features that it is offering instead of its base value. The more feature rich a vehicle is equiped, naturally its maintenance cost gets higher. Honestly, RM310 for regular service and RM800 for 40km looks extremely reasonable for service center quoted price. If you did compared these cost with other model that you targeted, how much is it higher?

Ssangyong's interior is not as good and looks too simplistic compared with Japanese MPV, but if you compared its features offering outshine most peers at its similar price range and even on par with those twice its price. Everyone has different priority depending on their need and preference. Some prefer space, size, comfort while some prefer economy, cost and value while some prefer status, recognition and luxury. So, you have to decide your priority in consideration.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Sep 9 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #8

Tokyo Drifter

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 9 2010, 12:29 PM) *
Competitive Supreme advertising Stavic for RM99,990 on their website, what is the extra RM15k costing?

Good to check the maintenance cost to get the total cost of ownership, but you should be comparing the maintenance cost for the list of features that it is offering instead of its base value. The more feature rich a vehicle is equiped, naturally its maintenance cost gets higher. Honestly, RM310 for regular service and RM800 for 40km looks extremely reasonable for service center quoted price. If you did compared these cost with other model that you targeted, how much is it higher?

Ssangyong's interior is not as good and looks too simplistic compared with Japanese MPV, but if you compared its features offering outshine most peers at its similar price range and even on par with those twice its price. Everyone has different priority depending on their need and preference. Some prefer space, size, comfort while some prefer economy, cost and value while some prefer status, recognition and luxury. So, you have to decide your priority in consideration.

Yes, I agree. I will be test-driving the Starex this weekend before making comparisons between the two. Will also obtain the servicing costs for the Starex but having experience with Hyundai, I am sure their prices will be competitive. E.g. I only spend RM400 for my Sonata at each service interval and it's every 10k km!

Just realised that NSS is an authorised service centre. That should solve my problem with servicing as I send my Kia to them as well smile.gif

RM99k is the basic car price. There is an options accessories package of RM10k that is added on (which I am told can be taken out). For RM10k, you get:
- 7" touchscreen HU with DVD player, GPS, SD card reader with a 10" touchscreen mounted on the roof
- Reverse camera
- Full leather seats
- Cruise control
- 3M tint

Add in registration costs, etc, the price comes to RM112k without insurance and RM115k with insurance.

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Sep 10 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #9

White Lightning

QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 9 2010, 05:45 PM) *
Yes, I agree. I will be test-driving the Starex this weekend before making comparisons between the two. Will also obtain the servicing costs for the Starex but having experience with Hyundai, I am sure their prices will be competitive. E.g. I only spend RM400 for my Sonata at each service interval and it's every 10k km!

The last I checked, Starex is about RM140k, about 40% higher. If budget is not a constraint, of course Starex offer more space and comfort. Many reviews reported that it is spacious than Alphard. The 2nd road seats can be arranged to face 3rd row seats too, so can setup a mahjong table while on long journey..hehehhee Remember to share your test drive here when you done.

Sonata being a petrol engine should rightfully has lower maintenance cost as it has lesser filters that meant for diesel only, but the difference in saving do not seems much. Maintenance cost for MPV/SUV is also usually higher, bigger capacity, bigger engine, more comfort, etc.. all comes at a cost.. hehehehe

Just realised that NSS is an authorised service centre. That should solve my problem with servicing as I send my Kia to them as well smile.gif

RM99k is the basic car price. There is an options accessories package of RM10k that is added on (which I am told can be taken out). For RM10k, you get:
- 7" touchscreen HU with DVD player, GPS, SD card reader with a 10" touchscreen mounted on the roof
- Reverse camera
- Full leather seats
- Cruise control
- 3M tint

Add in registration costs, etc, the price comes to RM112k without insurance and RM115k with insurance.

Roof mount display is a safety hazard, blocking your view to the rear. I having one installed too but do not feel comfortable with it blocking view to the rear. Will be replacing it with display at the head rest. 7" Double Din with Garmin GPS and reverse camera plus GPS/Radio/TV antennas cost around RM1,500 plus Vkool tint about RM2k, so does Cruise Control justify the balance of the cost?

--------------------

+Quote Post
alchen
post Sep 18 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #10

1st Gear

Member No.: 97,248

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 10 2010, 11:14 AM) *
The last I checked, Starex is about RM140k, about 40% higher. If budget is not a constraint, of course Starex offer more space and comfort. Many reviews reported that it is spacious than Alphard. The 2nd road seats can be arranged to face 3rd row seats too, so can setup a mahjong table while on long journey..hehehhee Remember to share your test drive here when you done.

Sonata being a petrol engine should rightfully has lower maintenance cost as it has lesser filters that meant for diesel only, but the difference in saving do not seems much. Maintenance cost for MPV/SUV is also usually higher, bigger capacity, bigger engine, more comfort, etc.. all comes at a cost.. hehehehe

Roof mount display is a safety hazard, blocking your view to the rear. I having one installed too but do not feel comfortable with it blocking view to the rear. Will be replacing it with display at the head rest. 7" Double Din with Garmin GPS and reverse camera plus GPS/Radio/TV antennas cost around RM1,500 plus Vkool tint about RM2k, so does Cruise Control justify the balance of the cost?

+Quote Post
SuperKop
post Oct 7 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #11

Driver

Member No.: 69,677

Even if the Stavic interior is nothing to shout about, at RM99k, can one complain? Especially compared to others in similar class Stavic is still cheaper. So let's say spend a bit of money put in leather and a nice ICE system, vkool nicely, it will look not bad right?

IMHO, these things can still do something.

But there's one thing I need advice. Is the Stavic comfortable? For example I know the Toyota Fortuner is based on a truck suspension so it is actually not comfy. Wouldn't that be an important consideration for a family vehicle?

Can anyone give advice or comparison? Thanks

--------------------
Enjoy Life!

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Oct 8 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #12

Tokyo Drifter

QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 7 2010, 11:13 PM) *
Even if the Stavic interior is nothing to shout about, at RM99k, can one complain? Especially compared to others in similar class Stavic is still cheaper. So let's say spend a bit of money put in leather and a nice ICE system, vkool nicely, it will look not bad right?

IMHO, these things can still do something.

But there's one thing I need advice. Is the Stavic comfortable? For example I know the Toyota Fortuner is based on a truck suspension so it is actually not comfy. Wouldn't that be an important consideration for a family vehicle?

Can anyone give advice or comparison? Thanks

I have yet to have my test drive for the Stavic but I have already crossed off the Starex based on its test drive. I have been assured by many people that the Stavic will drive much better than the Starex smile_approve.gif

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Oct 8 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #13

White Lightning

QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 8 2010, 04:52 PM) *
I have yet to have my test drive for the Stavic but I have already crossed off the Starex based on its test drive. I have been assured by many people that the Stavic will drive much better than the Starex smile_approve.gif

Starex has higher gravity center and more squarish as compared to Stavic but then it offer more space at higher price. So, the bottom line is your priority. Compact size MPV tends to handle road better, especially those with low ground clearance like Honda Stream RSZ. Not to forget Stavic is running 2.7 commonrail turbo charged green diesel engine with 5 speed tiptronic transmission improved upon Mercedes engine, the same engine as Rexton 270XDI. So, there is adequate power to handle full load and acceleration when you need it. Previously, most are concern with the availability of spare parts and maintenance fees but with RextonHub established, you can most of the info readily available as both share most of gadgets and features.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKop
post Oct 9 2010, 11:08 PM
Post #14

Driver

Dear All,

Thx for replies, you guys really keep the public's faith in Korean makes.

I must say I'm impressed by Rexton Hub and other similar research shared on Korean cars service centres. Definitely gets me considering Korean makes like Stavic for example. The Stavic is lower than Starex, more powerful and enjoys the benefits of Mercedes engine and transmission. Forgive my ignorance and sketicism but how do you make a spacious family vehicle with a Mercedes engine and trasnmission so reasonably priced? Other than the Korean company going bankrupt is there anything to be careful of? Are they trying to get rid of all the Stavics? My opinion is that they should continue producing but maybe with an Indian name but that's still ok. At least we know there will still be parts.

Based on logic (thinking with head not with heart), the Stavic is really a good deal in my mind. Not the luxurious or exclusive profile of Alphard or Estima or Elysion but at 99k, that's a lot of money to save if one is not particular about "face".

--------------------
Enjoy Life!

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Oct 10 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #15

White Lightning

QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 9 2010, 11:08 PM) *
Dear All,

Thx for replies, you guys really keep the public's faith in Korean makes.

I must say I'm impressed by Rexton Hub and other similar research shared on Korean cars service centres. Definitely gets me considering Korean makes like Stavic for example. The Stavic is lower than Starex, more powerful and enjoys the benefits of Mercedes engine and transmission. Forgive my ignorance and sketicism but how do you make a spacious family vehicle with a Mercedes engine and trasnmission so reasonably priced? Other than the Korean company going bankrupt is there anything to be careful of? Are they trying to get rid of all the Stavics? My opinion is that they should continue producing but maybe with an Indian name but that's still ok. At least we know there will still be parts.

Stavic was initially sold for RM170K+ as CBU, price inflated by import duty. The current price of RM99k is most likely result of local assembly but there is no news published to confirm this. By sharing major components with Rexton 270XDI, there shouldn't be any concern of parts availability.

Mahindra taken over Ssangyong and plan to run production and assembly in India but it is unlikely to change Ssangyong brand as it is established in western country for SUV. Things looks positive for Ssangyong with recent launch of new model, Korando C and Rexton 2.0 litre.

Based on logic (thinking with head not with heart), the Stavic is really a good deal in my mind. Not the luxurious or exclusive profile of Alphard or Estima or Elysion but at 99k, that's a lot of money to save if one is not particular about "face".

Korean car is always priced very competitive offering more feature rich comparing to its Japanese peers. Korean brandings are gaining recognition and taking lead in their fields like Hyundai, KIA, Samsung & LG. Alphard, Estima or Elysion belongs to full size MPV comparable with Starex. Stavic is considered mid-size MPV in the range with Naza Ria, Toyota Innova, Honda Stream, Toyota Wish, etc..

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKop
post Oct 10 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #16

Driver

Korean car is always priced very competitive offering more feature rich comparing to its Japanese peers. Korean brandings are gaining recognition and taking lead in their fields like Hyundai, KIA, Samsung & LG. Alphard, Estima or Elysion belongs to full size MPV comparable with Starex. Stavic is considered mid-size MPV in the range with Naza Ria, Toyota Innova, Honda Stream, Toyota Wish, etc..
[/quote]

Thx, makes a lot of sense. And u know what, compared to the other Jap mid size MPVs, it still has more space and still cheaper, sounds more n more like a good deal to me.

As for the full sized MPVs, in terms of seating Stavic has 11 seats and can seat 6 adults in comfort with sapce at the back. Of course in terms of total size, it's less but more size means bigger vehicle, and without driver means bigger driving challenge.

Hope to test drive the Stavic soon, just so busy lately.

--------------------
Enjoy Life!

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Oct 10 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #17

White Lightning

QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 10 2010, 02:46 PM) *
Thx, makes a lot of sense. And u know what, compared to the other Jap mid size MPVs, it still has more space and still cheaper, sounds more n more like a good deal to me.

As for the full sized MPVs, in terms of seating Stavic has 11 seats and can seat 6 adults in comfort with sapce at the back. Of course in terms of total size, it's less but more size means bigger vehicle, and without driver means bigger driving challenge.

Hope to test drive the Stavic soon, just so busy lately.

11 seats on Stavic is abit cramp, perhaps 8 seaters will be better but no harm of having all the seats available when you need it. Beside space, most importantly is the engine power, fuel economy and comfort. Rexton 270XDI fuel consumption is about 9km~10km/litre City Drive to 10~12km/litre on highway which can easily travel more than 500km~600km with RM100 diesel which is very good comparing with other SUV of its size and engine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKop
post Oct 10 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #18

Driver

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 10 2010, 02:58 PM) *

11 seats on Stavic is abit cramp, perhaps 8 seaters will be better but no harm of having all the seats available when you need it. Beside space, most importantly is the engine power, fuel economy and comfort. Rexton 270XDI fuel consumption is about 9km~10km/litre City Drive to 10~12km/litre on highway which can easily travel more than 500km~600km with RM100 diesel which is very good comparing with other SUV of its size and engine.

Why do you drive a Rexton? Because you want to move people and still retain the 4x4 feel? What is a direct competitor to the rexton? Pajero Sport? But in terms of comfort, I guess it is MPV and in terms of fun it is 4x4?

Of all the higher end MPVs (those with power doors) Mazda 8 seems to be pricing in direct competition against the Alphards and Estimas but if you talk about Stavic vs Starex I would pick Stavic. Rexton vs Fortuner vs Pajero Sport, I guess the Rexton wins? And Pajero Sport comes 2nd? I hear the Fortuner is not comfortable.

--------------------
Enjoy Life!

+Quote Post
r3xt0n
post Oct 10 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #19

White Lightning

QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 10 2010, 07:21 PM) *
Why do you drive a Rexton? Because you want to move people and still retain the 4x4 feel? What is a direct competitor to the rexton? Pajero Sport? But in terms of comfort, I guess it is MPV and in terms of fun it is 4x4?

I like Rexton outlook (4x4 Full Size SUV that do not looks too boxish), its 7 seaters, Merc engine and transmission and most importantly value for money (RM60K+ for a 2006). I find MPV too family oriented and looks odd to drive around alone. MPV provide more space comfort and not as high, but Rexton is pretty good in road handling and comfort too. Of course, with a 4X4 SUV you are ready for any road condition without worry. Another important factor is Rexton 270XDI is full time 2WD and 4WD on demand.

Full Size SUV 4X4 with 7 seaters include Mitsubishi Pajero Sport (RM160k), Toyota Fortuner (RM166K) and Chevrolet Captiva (RM150k+) at close price range.

Of all the higher end MPVs (those with power doors) Mazda 8 seems to be pricing in direct competition against the Alphards and Estimas but if you talk about Stavic vs Starex I would pick Stavic. Rexton vs Fortuner vs Pajero Sport, I guess the Rexton wins? And Pajero Sport comes 2nd? I hear the Fortuner is not comfortable.

Fortuner sit on the same platform as Hilux that sell at half of its price, so that explained a lot on its comfort and road handling. Rexton surely offer more features and gadgets than Pajero Sport but Pajero Sport is about RM15k cheaper and has better brand recognition, especially Pajero in 4X4. Have not driven a Pajero Sports before, so could comment much on it but my experience with old Pajero is really poor in acceleration, road handling, etc..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- SkyChew   Ssangyong Stavic Anyone   Dec 28 2006, 10:34 AM
- - mrkesavan   question been posted long time ago! well, will...   Sep 20 2009, 06:44 PM
|- - kswei   QUOTE (mrkesavan @ Sep 20 2009, 06:44 PM)...   Sep 2 2010, 09:59 AM
- - lwlty   if not wrong this brands korea car tempory shut do...   Sep 2 2010, 04:59 PM
|- - Kevin   QUOTE (lwlty @ Sep 2 2010, 04:59 PM) if n...   Sep 2 2010, 06:47 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 2 2010, 06:47 PM) Mahi...   Sep 2 2010, 09:23 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (lwlty @ Sep 2 2010, 04:59 PM) if n...   Sep 2 2010, 09:28 PM
|- - kswei   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 2 2010, 09:28 PM) Ssa...   Sep 4 2010, 09:48 AM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (kswei @ Sep 4 2010, 09:48 AM) Wow,...   Sep 4 2010, 11:41 AM
|- - Kevin   I checked out the Stavic today and was put off by ...   Sep 8 2010, 06:21 PM
|- - byebye2u   QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 8 2010, 06:21 PM) I ch...   Sep 9 2010, 07:49 AM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 8 2010, 06:21 PM) I ch...   Sep 9 2010, 12:29 PM
|- - Kevin   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 9 2010, 12:29 PM) Com...   Sep 9 2010, 05:45 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Sep 9 2010, 05:45 PM) Yes,...   Sep 10 2010, 11:14 AM
|- - alchen   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 10 2010, 11:14 AM) Th...   Sep 18 2010, 09:20 PM
|- - SuperKop   Even if the Stavic interior is nothing to shout ab...   Oct 7 2010, 11:13 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 7 2010, 11:13 PM) E...   Oct 7 2010, 11:37 PM
|- - Kevin   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 7 2010, 11:13 PM) E...   Oct 8 2010, 04:52 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 8 2010, 04:52 PM) I ha...   Oct 8 2010, 06:10 PM
|- - SuperKop   Dear All, Thx for replies, you guys really keep t...   Oct 9 2010, 11:08 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 9 2010, 11:08 PM) D...   Oct 10 2010, 02:32 PM
|- - SuperKop   Korean car is always priced very competitive offer...   Oct 10 2010, 02:46 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 10 2010, 02:46 PM) ...   Oct 10 2010, 02:58 PM
||- - SuperKop   QUOTE QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 10 2010, 02:58 ...   Oct 10 2010, 07:21 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 10 2010, 07:21 PM) ...   Oct 10 2010, 09:57 PM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 10 2010, 09:57 PM) I ...   Oct 10 2010, 10:26 PM
||- - SuperKop   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 10 2010, 09:57 PM) I ...   Oct 10 2010, 11:01 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 10 2010, 11:01 PM) ...   Oct 10 2010, 11:22 PM
||- - ahk   r3xt0n, will you consider to add a section for st...   Oct 11 2010, 07:56 AM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (ahk @ Oct 11 2010, 07:56 AM) r3xt0...   Oct 11 2010, 02:44 PM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 11 2010, 02:44 PM) Su...   Oct 11 2010, 07:55 PM
||- - ahk   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 11 2010, 02:44 PM) Su...   Oct 15 2010, 02:04 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (ahk @ Oct 15 2010, 02:04 PM) r3xt0...   Oct 17 2010, 01:58 AM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 17 2010, 01:58 AM) Yo...   Oct 17 2010, 07:09 AM
||- - 16111997   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 17 2010, 07:09 AM) ...   Jul 11 2011, 01:35 PM
||- - 16111997   hi everybody,rextonian and stavician.i m a new com...   Jul 11 2011, 01:45 PM
||- - 16111997   QUOTE (16111997 @ Jul 11 2011, 01:45 PM) ...   Jul 11 2011, 01:46 PM
|- - Kevin   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 10 2010, 02:32 PM) St...   Oct 11 2010, 04:58 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 11 2010, 04:58 PM) The...   Oct 11 2010, 10:41 PM
||- - carlion   QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 11 2010, 10:41 PM) Su...   Oct 11 2010, 11:33 PM
||- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (carlion @ Oct 11 2010, 11:33 PM) M...   Oct 11 2010, 11:52 PM
|- - SuperKop   QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 11 2010, 04:58 PM) The...   Oct 12 2010, 12:37 AM
|- - byebye2u   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 12 2010, 12:37 AM) ...   Oct 12 2010, 07:00 AM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 12 2010, 12:37 AM) ...   Oct 12 2010, 10:01 AM
|- - Kevin   QUOTE (SuperKop @ Oct 12 2010, 12:37 AM) ...   Oct 12 2010, 05:37 PM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 12 2010, 05:37 PM) A p...   Oct 12 2010, 05:46 PM
- - lwlty   oh so sorry , noted!   Sep 3 2010, 04:34 PM
- - ahk   not many stavic owners but many rexton owners acti...   Jul 13 2011, 12:55 PM
|- - plasticguy   I am currently comparing Starex and Stavic. Have a...   Sep 22 2011, 01:15 AM
|- - br1   QUOTE (plasticguy @ Sep 22 2011, 01:15 AM...   Sep 22 2011, 01:35 AM
- - ahk   they still selling new Stavic? or old stock?   Sep 23 2011, 11:00 AM
- - sammyvellu   Who the hell wants this tai fan shi?   Feb 6 2012, 12:56 AM
|- - br1   QUOTE (sammyvellu @ Feb 6 2012, 12:56 AM)...   Feb 6 2012, 01:10 AM
- - sammyvellu   Luxury kimchi? Pls come back to planet earth   Feb 6 2012, 01:11 AM
|- - haribulan   QUOTE (sammyvellu @ Feb 6 2012, 01:11 AM)...   Jun 22 2012, 12:11 AM
|- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 22 2012, 12:11 AM)...   Jun 22 2012, 02:56 AM
|- - byebye2u   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 22 2012, 12:11 AM)...   Jun 22 2012, 04:13 AM
|- - haribulan   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Jun 22 2012, 04:13 AM) ...   Jun 22 2012, 06:13 PM
|- - byebye2u   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 22 2012, 06:13 PM)...   Jun 22 2012, 08:12 PM
||- - br1   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Jun 22 2012, 08:12 PM) ...   Jun 22 2012, 11:07 PM
||- - br1   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Jun 22 2012, 08:12 PM) ...   Jun 22 2012, 11:10 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (br1 @ Jun 22 2012, 11:10 PM) All c...   Jun 28 2012, 11:31 PM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 28 2012, 11:31 PM)...   Jun 29 2012, 05:28 PM
|||- - haribulan   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Jun 29 2012, 05:28 PM) ...   Jun 30 2012, 02:02 AM
||- - tazztham   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 28 2012, 11:31 PM)...   Jul 1 2012, 10:02 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (tazztham @ Jul 1 2012, 10:02 PM) b...   Jul 2 2012, 11:45 PM
||- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jul 2 2012, 11:45 PM) ...   Jul 3 2012, 01:50 AM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (br1 @ Jul 3 2012, 01:50 AM) cannot...   Jul 17 2012, 01:07 AM
||- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jul 17 2012, 01:07 AM)...   Jul 17 2012, 09:29 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (br1 @ Jul 17 2012, 09:29 PM) KL mo...   Jul 17 2012, 11:45 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jul 17 2012, 11:45 PM)...   Jul 21 2012, 12:53 AM
||- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jul 21 2012, 12:53 AM)...   Jul 21 2012, 01:52 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (br1 @ Jul 21 2012, 01:52 PM) unles...   Oct 28 2012, 01:32 PM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (haribulan @ Oct 28 2012, 01:32 PM)...   Oct 28 2012, 03:24 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 28 2012, 03:24 PM) ...   Oct 29 2012, 12:55 AM
||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (haribulan @ Oct 29 2012, 12:55 AM)...   Oct 29 2012, 01:05 AM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 29 2012, 01:05 AM) ...   Nov 6 2012, 11:32 AM
||- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Nov 6 2012, 11:32 AM) ...   Nov 6 2012, 11:46 AM
|||- - haribulan   QUOTE (br1 @ Nov 6 2012, 11:46 AM) BUT if...   Nov 6 2012, 09:27 PM
||- - oyster   QUOTE (haribulan @ Nov 6 2012, 11:32 AM) ...   Nov 12 2012, 05:05 PM
||- - Sinque   QUOTE (oyster @ Nov 12 2012, 05:05 PM) I ...   Nov 13 2012, 07:33 PM
|||- - byebye2u   QUOTE (Sinque @ Nov 13 2012, 07:33 PM) Bo...   Nov 13 2012, 08:02 PM
||- - haribulan   QUOTE (oyster @ Nov 12 2012, 05:05 PM) I ...   Nov 15 2012, 02:25 AM
||- - br1   QUOTE (haribulan @ Nov 15 2012, 02:25 AM)...   Nov 15 2012, 02:33 AM
|- - r3xt0n   QUOTE (haribulan @ Jun 22 2012, 06:13 PM)...   Jun 22 2012, 09:19 PM
- - oyster   Read at wemotor recently [/color]SsangYong’s so...   Nov 14 2012, 10:38 PM
|- - haribulan   QUOTE (oyster @ Nov 14 2012, 10:38 PM) Re...   Nov 15 2012, 02:28 AM
- - oyster   Which one is better, the AWD or the previous model...   Nov 15 2012, 07:32 AM
|- - byebye2u   QUOTE (oyster @ Nov 15 2012, 07:32 AM) Wh...   Nov 15 2012, 07:45 AM
- - 5955   Went to test drive stavic today. Surprisingly the ...   Nov 17 2012, 04:59 PM
|- - musso   QUOTE (5955 @ Nov 17 2012, 04:59 PM) Went...   Nov 28 2012, 10:36 AM
|- - 123767330   i have a sep 2011 full spec deep blue stavic for s...   Dec 4 2012, 02:18 PM
- - oyster   Went to cssb tebrau today, they just give 2k rebat...   Nov 19 2012, 11:07 PM
- - oyster   And ohh.... The 'lousy' sales person I met...   Nov 19 2012, 11:30 PM
- - 5955   the thing is there is very little competition amon...   Nov 20 2012, 12:02 AM
- - laura79   Hello there! the Astro kit is an extra perk f...   Nov 22 2012, 12:25 PM
- - oyster   Does it mean we have to insert the card to use the...   Nov 24 2012, 11:24 PM
|- - laura79   QUOTE (oyster @ Nov 24 2012, 11:24 PM) Do...   Nov 25 2012, 02:46 PM
- - sfchin78   Dear All Sifus, Need your valueable advice Pros a...   Jan 2 2013, 10:06 PM
- - Sinque   QUOTE (sfchin78 @ Jan 2 2013, 10:06 PM) D...   Jan 2 2013, 11:02 PM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version  |  Powered By IP.Board © 2008  IPS, Inc Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 06:14 PM