> Shell Fuelsave Day, 15 October 2011
vr2turbo
post Aug 9 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Forum Ninja

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,856

Hi Guys,
On 15 October 2011, Shell will be hosting Shell FuelSave Day which is aimed to educating the public on fuel efficiency through a series of experiential initiatives supported by the Shell FuelSave Ambassador (En Fahrin Ahmad for Malaysia) and the Shell FuelSave Teams.

During this event, Shell will be conducting the ‘Largest Fuel Efficiency ' training session where participants will be educated on ways to reduce fuel consumption. This Training session is also a part of Shell initiative of creating a Guinness World Record for conducting the largest fuel efficiency training simultaneously in 11 markets - namely Denmark, The Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, The Philippines, United Kingdom, Thailand, Norway, Germany and Turkey.

Not sure whether it is opened to the Public as I have not got the full details, but heard there will be invitations to Car clubs to participate in this. Those belonging to Car clubs, please take note and can discuss on this here. Once I get more information will post it here. Maybe even collaborate with them on the invitations too....... smile_thumbup.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lionelstep
post Aug 9 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #2

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 96,970

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 9 2011, 04:34 PM) *
Hi Guys,
On 15 October 2011, Shell will be hosting Shell FuelSave Day which is aimed to educating the public on fuel efficiency through a series of experiential initiatives supported by the Shell FuelSave Ambassador (En Fahrin Ahmad for Malaysia) and the Shell FuelSave Teams.

During this event, Shell will be conducting the ‘Largest Fuel Efficiency ' training session where participants will be educated on ways to reduce fuel consumption. This Training session is also a part of Shell initiative of creating a Guinness World Record for conducting the largest fuel efficiency training simultaneously in 11 markets - namely Denmark, The Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, The Philippines, United Kingdom, Thailand, Norway, Germany and Turkey.

Not sure whether it is opened to the Public as I have not got the full details, but heard there will be invitations to Car clubs to participate in this. Those belonging to Car clubs, please take note and can discuss on this here. Once I get more information will post it here. Maybe even collaborate with them on the invitations too....... smile_thumbup.gif

Thanks, I like this activity, please keep us posted..... smile.gif

+Quote Post
vr2turbo
post Aug 9 2011, 07:00 PM
Post #3

Forum Ninja

QUOTE (lionelstep @ Aug 9 2011, 06:26 PM) *
Thanks, I like this activity, please keep us posted..... smile.gif

Okay, look out for more info here. By the way, are you associated with any car clubs?

--------------------

+Quote Post
cashloke
post Aug 9 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Road Warrior

Member No.: 97,293

Don't drive then save petrol lo

+Quote Post
lionelstep
post Aug 10 2011, 01:51 AM
Post #5

Taxi Driver

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 9 2011, 07:00 PM) *
Okay, look out for more info here. By the way, are you associated with any car clubs?

Clubs ? Oh dear...I don't think I am....except Naza Rondo a.k.a Kia Carens online forum....
is it counted ?

+Quote Post
Nokia6280
post Aug 10 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #6

Fast & Furious

Member No.: 69,925

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 9 2011, 07:00 PM) *

aiya! how to accomodate so many ppl but some of our autoworld friend can provide us informative information after going so we also learn few trick.

+Quote Post
vr2turbo
post Aug 10 2011, 08:32 PM
Post #7

Forum Ninja

QUOTE (cashloke @ Aug 9 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Don't drive then save petrol lo

That is not a solution..... smile_blackeye.gif

QUOTE (lionelstep @ Aug 10 2011, 01:51 AM) *
Clubs ? Oh dear...I don't think I am....except Naza Rondo a.k.a Kia Carens online forum....
is it counted ?

Let us wait for more info then..... smile_tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheGunner
post Aug 10 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #8

Knight Rider

Group: Staff
Member No.: 22,713

QUOTE (Nokia6280 @ Aug 10 2011, 08:43 AM) *
aiya! how to accomodate so many ppl but some of our autoworld friend can provide us informative information after going so we also learn few trick.

Don't worry about there being not enough seats. Shell wants a big turnout, so if you're interested, do register your interest with us.

In fact, they would like feedback from you, the public, on any activities that you feel will make the event more interesting to encourage more participation.

There will be invites directed to car clubs, but non-car club individuals who make their interest known to us are most definitely welcomed to join. smile_wink.gif

--------------------
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

+Quote Post
lionelstep
post Aug 10 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #9

Taxi Driver

QUOTE (TheGunner @ Aug 10 2011, 09:26 PM) *
Don't worry about there being not enough seats. Shell wants a big turnout, so if you're interested, do register your interest with us.

In fact, they would like feedback from you, the public, on any activities that you feel will make the event more interesting to encourage more participation.

There will be invites directed to car clubs, but non-car club individuals who make their interest known to us are most definitely welcomed to join. smile_wink.gif

Thanks, please keep us posted on this thread ~~ I am a typical HYPERMILLER, and I could break record of what a car could achieve in FC as designed by the manufacturer. smile.gif

+Quote Post
oldaudi
post Aug 11 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #10

Taxi Driver

Member No.: 32,336

fuel efficiency training?
Accelerate 0-60km/h in 30sec, off aircond when outside temp no higher than 30'c, what else? smile_tongue.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version  |  Powered By IP.Board © 2008  IPS, Inc Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 12:24 PM