Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda 6 Discount 15k~20k

• Please log in to reply

graphite

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

graphite

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Driving M6 2.5, top speed 210km/hr in LEKAS highway, fuel consumption 11.5-12.0L/100km, so far no regrets, just installed the door LED, planning to install day LED, any sugesstions, total mileage 4.5k from last 2 months, Tq

ahhon83

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
i actually saw some dirt (looks like fish body rather than peel) marks all over, initially it is not obvious. I saw it after the first time i wash my car, SA doesn't clean the car properly....

I lazy to complaint, but i think that is due to improper coating, and at the back bonnet cover, there are small area, like size of the big thumb drive where it will always clean even though whole bonnet alr covered with dirt. I'm wondering if, that is the only part, that coating has been applied...haha...

devinz

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

devinz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
QUOTE (graphite @ Oct 20 2012, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Driving M6 2.5, top speed 210km/hr in LEKAS highway, fuel consumption 11.5-12.0L/100km, so far no regrets, just installed the door LED, planning to install day LED, any sugesstions, total mileage 4.5k from last 2 months, Tq

check out phillip DRL 5..

Lately i come across PIAA..seems perfect fit to the lubang in our front bumper.

but never go into detail..not sure if can fit nice nice better than phillip...
smile.gif