Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

The New Mazda Cx-5

• Please log in to reply

devinz

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

devinz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
QUOTE (ayvin @ May 18 2013, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
with SunRoof & Bose system ?

nope, CKD no more sunroof nor BOSE.

sacheah

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

sacheah

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
Booked mine 3 weeks ago and SA said it's coming next week and CBU. Not sure true or not as it defies the long queue. Anyway among the SUVs, I tested Tucson, Sportage, CRV, previous gen x-trail and found CX-5 to be the most appealing. Been driving Nissan most of my life, hope to learn from all the sifus with my upcoming zoom-zoom ride smile.gif

hengahuata

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

hengahuata

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
any cx5 2x4 high spec drivers here??? hows the car? is it ok? performance and fuel consumption ok ?

sacheah

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

sacheah

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
Just took delivery of my cx5 today. So far so good. Minor ??? When door closed but indi still show open. Went to close the back door harder after which only the indi went off. Will continue to monitor ....

ahmiew

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

ahmiew

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi all, i owned a CBU cx 5 unit and i think that the GPS is not user friendly.. example i want to go ABC company sdn bhd, can i just insert ABC company sdn bhd instead of typing the full address?

Anyway, Cx 5 outlook is great!

Attached Thumbnails

• car.JPG

blackie206

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

blackie206

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
ckd or cbu as promised?

QUOTE (sacheah @ May 30 2013, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just took delivery of my cx5 today. So far so good. Minor ??? When door closed but indi still show open. Went to close the back door harder after which only the indi went off. Will continue to monitor ....

mooncake2

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

mooncake2

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
I've been looking around for some time and CX-5 is one of the candidates. It has the looks but one very important area it fails to deliver is power and acceleration. I think this car is lethargic. Mazda's effort in Skyactiv only manages to deliver on fuel economy at the expense of torque.
"You have to agree to disagree..."

ahmiew

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

ahmiew

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (mooncake2 @ Jun 28 2013, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been looking around for some time and CX-5 is one of the candidates. It has the looks but one very important area it fails to deliver is power and acceleration. I think this car is lethargic. Mazda's effort in Skyactiv only manages to deliver on fuel economy at the expense of torque.

yes, cx 5 is come with normal acceleration...something like CRV

fooyc

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
Dear CX5 owners,

Is there a CX5 club or forum of that sort ? Want to get to know you folks. smile_big.gif
Please don't PM me.

williaml

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Try to join the below :

https://www.facebook.../groups/MCX5CM/

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT