Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Www.myeg.com.my

• Please log in to reply

syaril86

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:37 AM

syaril86

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
anyone hv try service b4???
wht kind of service???
ok arr???? smile_shy.gif

SplitFire

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:49 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (syaril86 @ Mar 13 2009, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone hv try service b4???
wht kind of service???
ok arr???? smile_shy.gif

Apa tu? smile_question.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

mosh

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
my eg is kindda of online service for renewing rd tax, licence, summon, insurance, pay bills ect ect ect stuff.
never had a chance to try it as i like still like manual process.

Art806

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Art806

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Mar 13 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my eg is kindda of online service for renewing rd tax, licence, summon, insurance, pay bills ect ect ect stuff.
never had a chance to try it as i like still like manual process.

renewed my insurance online n now waiting for my roadtax to be delivered, got discount summore!!!
<BR>-Art-<BR><BR>My Ride:<BR><BR><A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334">http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334</A></a>

Visit My Website

H2O

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

H2O

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
I remember last time somebody have post this ...then being deleted ..... smile_approve.gif

I use to log in here to renew road tax ... service not bad ..recently log for paid fine also .... smile_tongue.gif

matkamil

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

matkamil

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (H2O @ Mar 23 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember last time somebody have post this ...then being deleted ..... smile_approve.gif

I use to log in here to renew road tax ... service not bad ..recently log for paid fine also .... smile_tongue.gif

I just faxed a complaint letter to Ketua Pengarah JPJ for bad service given by MYEG. Can you imagined the online test was taken on 6/3/2009 but until 20/3/2009 the result was still not updated into JPJ Database. My wife need to wait until the result is updated before she can apply for LDL and go for driving lesson.

The system was designed to update the result automatically but due to "negotiation" between JPJ and service providers such as MYEG, KOMM and MYSPEED (which was taken over by MYEG) the updating was done by batch at the end of the business day. some service providers updated automatically by batch, some has to be done manually by the Approved Site Officer. In the MYEG's case, the updating is done manually by the Approved Site Officer. So if the Approved Site Officer is more interested in making extra pocket money by involving in "Lesen Terbang" then the genuine candidates who do not pay extra will slip thru the crack and not updated on time.
No! Not Me!

Art806

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

Art806

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
QUOTE (matkamil @ Mar 23 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just faxed a complaint letter to Ketua Pengarah JPJ for bad service given by MYEG. Can you imagined the online test was taken on 6/3/2009 but until 20/3/2009 the result was still not updated into JPJ Database. My wife need to wait until the result is updated before she can apply for LDL and go for driving lesson.

The system was designed to update the result automatically but due to "negotiation" between JPJ and service providers such as MYEG, KOMM and MYSPEED (which was taken over by MYEG) the updating was done by batch at the end of the business day. some service providers updated automatically by batch, some has to be done manually by the Approved Site Officer. In the MYEG's case, the updating is done manually by the Approved Site Officer. So if the Approved Site Officer is more interested in making extra pocket money by involving in "Lesen Terbang" then the genuine candidates who do not pay extra will slip thru the crack and not updated on time.

Hmm, that's new to me; never know the system is open to such abuse. any reply from the director?
<BR>-Art-<BR><BR>My Ride:<BR><BR><A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334">http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334</A></a>

Visit My Website

matkamil

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

matkamil

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (Art806 @ Mar 23 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, that's new to me; never know the system is open to such abuse. any reply from the director?

No reply yet. But MYEG has updated JPJ database after I copied the letter to MYEG's Chairman and Managing Director. The MYEG guys worked overtime to make sure the data was updated.

It is even easier to cheat now compared to offline testing (eventhough they uses smartcard, mycard, and CCTV, those can be bypassed). With the online testing, the Approved Site Officer can change the date (i.e., result of the test) before submitting to the JPJ database since the results were saved in flat file. Another method is by supplying the extra-paying candidate with wireless camera to be put on the shirt and somebody from the outside relay the correct answer thru the handphone to the candidate.

No! Not Me!

Jaime

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Jaime

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
QUOTE (matkamil @ Mar 23 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No reply yet. But MYEG has updated JPJ database after I copied the letter to MYEG's Chairman and Managing Director. The MYEG guys worked overtime to make sure the data was updated.

It is even easier to cheat now compared to offline testing (eventhough they uses smartcard, mycard, and CCTV, those can be bypassed). With the online testing, the Approved Site Officer can change the date (i.e., result of the test) before submitting to the JPJ database since the results were saved in flat file. Another method is by supplying the extra-paying candidate with wireless camera to be put on the shirt and somebody from the outside relay the correct answer thru the handphone to the candidate.

Hi, I have in fact just met with someone from myeg and have forwarded him this discussion link. Let's see if we can get some reply from them.

Regards,
Jaime @ AW

jerryhew

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

jerryhew

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (Art806 @ Mar 15 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
renewed my insurance online n now waiting for my roadtax to be delivered, got discount summore!!!

hi, is the discount on road tax? or with the car insurance? is it still having discount?
i heard bout MYEG from myFM and heard got discount, but, until i finish enter data, seems no discount given on the road tax smile_blackeye.gif