Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

leongts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Hi,

Anyone own Elysion in here? Hope to exchange notes with you all. Pls drop in if you see this. Thanks.

wka

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:28 PM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Sep 28 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Anyone own Elysion in here? Hope to exchange notes with you all. Pls drop in if you see this. Thanks.

Hi Leongts,

Planning to get one soon. Found one unit '05, white, fabric, 1 pwr dr, twin roof, HHD Navi, Rev camera asking RM175K. Is it ok? What about yours, care to share?

leongts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
QUOTE (wka @ Sep 30 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Leongts,

Planning to get one soon. Found one unit '05, white, fabric, 1 pwr dr, twin roof, HHD Navi, Rev camera asking RM175K. Is it ok? What about yours, care to share?

Hi there,

At last someone to talk to. hehehehe smile_big.gif I think the prevailing market price is at this range. Is your budget fixed or slightly flexi? Assuming you are refering to a 2.4litre unit. I think you can re-nego it slightly lower say about RM5k. Most probably can't go more than that but don't underestimate your nego skill. Try to coax him for a front camera too. While at it, try to nego these things

1. Front camera
2. 4 new tyres
3. Full service (engine oil, oil filter, air filter, aircond cabin filter, ATF, PS fluid, fuel filter etc coz these things cost substantially)
4. Full tank upon delivery
5. GPS with local maps

As for mine, I have just taken delivery very recently. Mine is 04 model (reported 04 but components manufacturing dates say 05), pastel blue color, fabric seats, 1 power door, no sunroof, HDD navi, reverse cam at RM160k. Got from the dealer a front camera, some cash rebate and complete car detailing, that's all.

I would advise you to look for units with 2 pwr door if possible. More convenient. Also, if you can afford it (just cost slightly more), go for a 3litre model. Its beauty is its engine, J30A with VCM. On smooth driving, it behaves like a 1.5litre engine coz it will shutdown 3 cylinders. This happens without anybody noticing, no extra vibration, no jerking etc. The only tell tale sign it is in VCM mode is the ECO indicator on the dashboard lights up. This feature is not available in the 2.4litre unit.

If interested, I found a 3litre unit (Mugen bodykit edition, pearl white) with good price. Do tell me if you want to know more.

Regards.

wka

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:25 PM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Oct 1 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there,

At last someone to talk to. hehehehe smile_big.gif I think the prevailing market price is at this range. Is your budget fixed or slightly flexi? Assuming you are refering to a 2.4litre unit. I think you can re-nego it slightly lower say about RM5k. Most probably can't go more than that but don't underestimate your nego skill. Try to coax him for a front camera too. While at it, try to nego these things

1. Front camera
2. 4 new tyres
3. Full service (engine oil, oil filter, air filter, aircond cabin filter, ATF, PS fluid, fuel filter etc coz these things cost substantially)
4. Full tank upon delivery
5. GPS with local maps

As for mine, I have just taken delivery very recently. Mine is 04 model (reported 04 but components manufacturing dates say 05), pastel blue color, fabric seats, 1 power door, no sunroof, HDD navi, reverse cam at RM160k. Got from the dealer a front camera, some cash rebate and complete car detailing, that's all.

I would advise you to look for units with 2 pwr door if possible. More convenient. Also, if you can afford it (just cost slightly more), go for a 3litre model. Its beauty is its engine, J30A with VCM. On smooth driving, it behaves like a 1.5litre engine coz it will shutdown 3 cylinders. This happens without anybody noticing, no extra vibration, no jerking etc. The only tell tale sign it is in VCM mode is the ECO indicator on the dashboard lights up. This feature is not available in the 2.4litre unit.

If interested, I found a 3litre unit (Mugen bodykit edition, pearl white) with good price. Do tell me if you want to know more.

Regards.

I think you have a good deal. Is it yours 3.0, got from Damansara Utama? I've seen one there. I'm keen on 3.0 also. Please sms me the no 0123073999.

Many thanks

leongts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:55 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Hahaha, nice talking to you on the phone. Good luck in your search for happiness. smile_big.gif

wka

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Ya hopefully can find good one. If you hv any lobang do let me know k! smile_cool.gif BTW so far how's your mileage? Does your front camera integrated well LCD screen, is that mean i can buy camera n ask acc guy to connect it as easy as 123?

leongts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
bout the front cam. I'm afraid it is not as straight forward as it seems. There are relays and some hidden wirings. Donno whether got other interface/electronic box or not. Mine was installed quite shoddily, but somehow, its working extremely fine and even at night. it has almost the same guiding interface as the original reverse camera; blue boxes as distance guides smile_thumbup.gif

leongts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Update

Just came back from Ipoh. Whole round trip was about 600km with some cari makan trips. I have pumped full tank right after I took delivery of my car and still have about 1/3 left. Have not refilled yet, so dunno how much petrol was used. Will update on the consumption once I refill it. But from the look of it, the consumption is pretty good for a 3litre engine.

it seems to me the engine ECU is pretty aggresive to go into ECO mode. Whenever I drive leisurely, it goes into ECO mode, even at 40km/h. Surprised but at that speed, the real time km/l figure was not that good; 8-10km/l.

Regards.

wka

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Mileage is impressive. Keep me update. After your advice i also keen on 3.0L. Saw one unit 3.0L Black '05 full spec except bodykit. Leather seat a bit wear down, quote Rm198k i think siao! already.

leongts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Don't worry fren, when you meet the right one, you will know it is the ONE. Only problem is the price. smile_tongue.gif Good luck. And I will look out for you.