Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Toyota Innova: Pro And Cons

• Please log in to reply

hylim007

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

hylim007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (azzurri @ Mar 16 2011, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi...

i'm planning to buy a used innova, year 2006, g-spec, auto, which is less than 70k according to mudah.my.
is that ok with that kind of batch?

Me too, going to buy a used innova, year 2006, e-spec manual, 60k. Good buy? Think no one responded to your reply so far?

devan1645

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

devan1645

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
my father right now using proton wira 1.3cc around 10 year include this year.so my father plan to buy the brand new toyota innova model which is release this year because the car my father using is to old because around 2 year ago my father will use this car go to work to kedah every 2 week ones and then around 1 year ago he use this car use for work at melaka every day.he use this car as going to kl just easily.and also in my family has 7 people and if i go out my father wont follow me.so that he plans to take a mpv which is brand new toyota innova.on this january 2012 my father plan to go to penang because his hometown.i have go to penang last year june and pick for rent a proton exora for one week.when i back to hear,the car my father rent as to many damage such as the rim already bend,the engine is become hottter and hotter etc.on this year i went to penang on january,my father rent a toyota innova 2.0g.when we was travel to penang the car was so smooth,has a smooth brake and smooth bumping etc.and i was enjoy with the car.it was so smooth as a velfire.no enjine sound in the car.the light is to bright etc.when we back to hear my father give back the car as he receive.no damage, the car not becomes hotter etc.so if anyone will have choice to buy brand new toyota innova or nissan serena.i will recommand to brand new toyota innova.if you want more information about brand new toyota innova,please visit TOYOTA MALAYSIA

if got wrong spelling or what ever
i apologise to you.
THANK YOU.

devan1645

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

devan1645

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
why dont you buy brand new toyota innova.if you want more information please visit TOYOTA MALAYSIA