Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Is Fiesta A Good Buy?

• Please log in to reply

tanglp

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

tanglp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (cskok8 @ May 8 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does that come in a gold-plated container? Thats about the price BMW charges for a liter of their fully synthetic oil smile_disapprove.gif

I don't even get any plastic container. And they say it's standard pricing.

Ooh... for Fiesta only, not Focus or Mondeo, etc. Apparently there's a builtin check in the ECU that will prompt the owners to rotate and realign the tires after certain mileage. I can't remember the mileage mentioned.

You'll need to send them to do it and it'll be a charge about RM70+. But if you don't want them to rotate or you did it the rotation and alignment outside and requires them to reset, they'll charge you about RM90+!!!

There you go.

ycfoo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:30 PM

ycfoo

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
wow!! u need to pay a fee for them to reset the prompt light??? if ture then that is a con job? will sure check this when visit the ford dealer .... damn!

scenic

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

scenic

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts
I asked a Ford owner, car ok but after sales service NOT ok. Looks like all these non popular brands suffer the same ol' fate that shun away interested buyers that eventually go back to main stream brands like Toyota, Honda, Nissan. So, they remain a puddle in the ocean with no significant market share even in today's changing world. Sigh...
director's choice

ycfoo

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

ycfoo

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
scenic,

Agree.... these 'coz we hv a close system from the NAP & APs.

MASsenger

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (scenic @ Jul 19 2011, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked a Ford owner, car ok but after sales service NOT ok. Looks like all these non popular brands suffer the same ol' fate that shun away interested buyers that eventually go back to main stream brands like Toyota, Honda, Nissan. So, they remain a puddle in the ocean with no significant market share even in today's changing world. Sigh...

I can`t understand why the new players in this industry in Bolehland don`t care about after sales service. They only want to take your money, after that not bothered about customer service. Great new technology cars from Europe, but service in Bolehland sucks!

The REALdeal

rabpaul

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:20 AM

rabpaul

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
QUOTE (MASsenger @ Aug 4 2011, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can`t understand why the new players in this industry in Bolehland don`t care about after sales service. They only want to take your money, after that not bothered about customer service. Great new technology cars from Europe, but service in Bolehland sucks!

Of course they care about after sales service as that is where the money is after the sale. No company can survive on sales alone as neglecting after sales service will hurt eventually sales. You can't expect superb service as it does take time for both training and gaining experience. Yes every service center knows how to change oil+filter but when it comes to trouble shooting that again takes time (often some trial and error) and experience and lets not forget that every new model is different and has its own quirks.
The longer the warranty period the better the after sales service has to be or they are shooting themselves in the foot.

cruzeon

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (rabpaul @ Aug 4 2011, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course they care about after sales service as that is where the money is after the sale. No company can survive on sales alone as neglecting after sales service will hurt eventually sales. You can't expect superb service as it does take time for both training and gaining experience. Yes every service center knows how to change oil+filter but when it comes to trouble shooting that again takes time (often some trial and error) and experience and lets not forget that every new model is different and has its own quirks.
The longer the warranty period the better the after sales service has to be or they are shooting themselves in the foot.

so far after sales service and fiesta is ok according to some guys I met in PJ ctr last week. smile_thumbup.gif

kawkawchan

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

kawkawchan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Aug 4 2011, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so far after sales service and fiesta is ok according to some guys I met in PJ ctr last week. smile_thumbup.gif

Me got no major issue with Ford punya after sales , but do expect them to tumble a bit when handling such newly launched model . Even more established Jap brands oso tumble when handling their totally brand new models , most of them took at least 1-2 years to fully familarise with the new model.

Anyway , even with the most outstanding after sales service , after warranty ,many Jap cars still prefer to go those ah bengs/bumis workshops to do their services.
I'm kaw kaw chan mo pong chan

scenic

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:45 AM

scenic

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts
QUOTE (kawkawchan @ Aug 5 2011, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me got no major issue with Ford punya after sales , but do expect them to tumble a bit when handling such newly launched model . Even more established Jap brands oso tumble when handling their totally brand new models , most of them took at least 1-2 years to fully familarise with the new model.

Anyway , even with the most outstanding after sales service , after warranty ,many Jap cars still prefer to go those ah bengs/bumis workshops to do their services.

How's your car thus far ? Any problems ? So far, only saw like 3 to 4 units.
director's choice

cruzeon

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (kawkawchan @ Aug 5 2011, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya la, u can also read in this forum, other car makes also have after sales service problems, mercs also have before sales lan si service smile_blackeye.gif