Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot Assistance Hotline

• Please log in to reply

wheelz

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

The following was in the papers today... you guys might have already known about this but I didn't, and thought it's a real good effort by Nasim to put this in place:

Peugeot Assistance Hotline: 1800-88-0747

It offers 24 hour assistance for Peugeot drivers regardless of model, and free towing withing a distance of 150km.

Kinda like AAM but exclusive for the Peugeot brand. Good to have, but let's see how execution is smile.gif

Anybody having any experience with it, do post here and share!
Carpe diem

MANO

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

MANO

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
QUOTE (wheelz @ Jan 4 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The following was in the papers today... you guys might have already known about this but I didn't, and thought it's a real good effort by Nasim to put this in place:

It offers 24 hour assistance for Peugeot drivers regardless of model, and free towing withing a distance of 150km.

Kinda like AAM but exclusive for the Peugeot brand. Good to have, but let's see how execution is smile.gif

MANO

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

MANO

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
That is great man..a great job abd support for Lions.

Good..lets thank them for their good work.

speedden

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:48 AM

speedden

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
QUOTE (wheelz @ Jan 4 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tried tested when my Sportivo decided to go berserk on me. (fortunately it was just the batt). Good prompt service and they actually call you back to check if your car has been towed to the authorized svc ctr.

-Cheers!!!-

wheelz

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:23 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
QUOTE (speedden @ Jan 19 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tried tested when my Sportivo decided to go berserk on me. (fortunately it was just the batt). Good prompt service and they actually call you back to check if your car has been towed to the authorized svc ctr.

Good to hear that! Hope they maintain, and keep up the good work!
Carpe diem

lowpro

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:15 PM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
happened to me too. good service when my alternator died near jpj in cheras. the truck came in about 10 mins and towed the car all the way to glenmarie. i had to pay for the tolls though but it was in the middle of the night and they were kind enough to take me to the nearest lrt station along their way back.
Let's talk about driving again!

alankkwong

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:42 AM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (lowpro @ Jan 21 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
happened to me too. good service when my alternator died near jpj in cheras. the truck came in about 10 mins and towed the car all the way to glenmarie. i had to pay for the tolls though but it was in the middle of the night and they were kind enough to take me to the nearest lrt station along their way back.

wah, so good ar... that is great!!
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

Andy214

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
Updates Updates~

http://my206club.blo...747-or-016.html

adilin

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

adilin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Feb 17 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice~~
~NIK~

wheelz

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

Didn't know where else to put this but just to update since I only just found out that KS has cancelled their late closing hours this month citing low response.

Seems can still collect the car until 8, but the backshop closes by 530.

Personally I find that KS seems to have pretty decent workmanship, but sucky that they don't allow you to go back and watch while they work unlike GeotAuto.
Carpe diem