Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Peugeot 3s Centre In Penang

• Please log in to reply

ndlow

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

ndlow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
QUOTE (Itchibawa @ Apr 5 2013, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently, I could have saved on the first item listed, labour cost, RM 126, if I were to bring my car in within 6 months of purchase of car. In the service booklet it was stated 6 months or 10,000kms, which ever first, free labour. I told SA to charge me accordingly. Total + tax = RM 462.05

Hope you guys enjoyed the tour.

Cheers.

Thanks, that was a great run-through of the new center. Just heard about it today from a friend, checked out the forum and saw your pretty thorough coverage of the place. Nobody objected when you walked around from corner to corner snapping away happily?

Anyway, glad the news I've been hearing for a year is true- that Penang Island finally has a big service center. Juru can now breathe a sigh of relief, kinda. The queues there were getting freakin annoying. Now I can go bug them even more with my issues, hahaha (I live on the island but ply my trade on the mainland).

Itchibawa

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Itchibawa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
Objection for free publicity? Nah.

My camera was dangling on my wrist all the while- Came, saw and captured.

xarpa

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

xarpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
should have happened 2 years ago! but better late then never.. have been doing my service at the ex-outlet at anson road.

hope their service crew is up to par though.

thanks for the pics!

Lechuck

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Lechuck

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 777 posts
QUOTE (xarpa @ Apr 8 2013, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
should have happened 2 years ago! but better late then never.. have been doing my service at the ex-outlet at anson road.

hope their service crew is up to par though.

thanks for the pics!

ditto here..it should have opened much earlier!anyway, since my car is out of warranty, I have done my 60K service over at Ah Wah's service center located in Esso Glugor..change engine oil, oil filter, gear oil and spark plugs within an hour, very fast service and labour charge for all those is only RM45!highly recommended!