Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

roselan58

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (ryzam @ Sep 15 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi elysion owners ..

I'm searching good SC to service my elysion.. last time send to ARATA AUTO Klang,
please suggest..

Hi Ryzam,

Are you not happy with them? Anything you wanted to share about the service?

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

ryzam

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

ryzam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (roselan58 @ Sep 20 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ryzam,

Are you not happy with them? Anything you wanted to share about the service?

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

No lah, just want to survey if there are any others SC, sometime I think we need to try to another SC. Last week I went to After 12 Sunway and decided to change Mugen Engine Oils and what I can say wowww...

Any other plan to have TT gath?

mamatjb

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

mamatjb

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
hi .
salam
i 'm new here.
Bought my Ely in May . 2005 G spec. Unfortunately need to change all the 4 tyres , rear brake pads.But overall , i'm happy with this giant. Quite sad when most of the my friends / relatives never seen this giant before. One of them said that he tot this Ely is the old generation of odyssey
Any one from JB area ? im staying @ Ulu Tiram

roselan58

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (mamatjb @ Sep 27 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi .
salam
i 'm new here.
Bought my Ely in May . 2005 G spec. Unfortunately need to change all the 4 tyres , rear brake pads.But overall , i'm happy with this giant. Quite sad when most of the my friends / relatives never seen this giant before. One of them said that he tot this Ely is the old generation of odyssey
Any one from JB area ? im staying @ Ulu Tiram

Hi mamatjb,

Welcome to our forum, I am glad that you are enjoying your ride.

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

mamatjb

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

mamatjb

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
somebody push my driver's side side mirror. now the thing is forming a buzzing sound ( could be sound from the rotating motor). went to SC ,they said , can't find the spare part . Any body have a suggestion

roselan58

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (mamatjb @ Sep 30 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
somebody push my driver's side side mirror. now the thing is forming a buzzing sound ( could be sound from the rotating motor). went to SC ,they said , can't find the spare part . Any body have a suggestion

Hi Mamatjb,

Sorry to hear that. Actually, what spare part to replace? Because when I opened it noting broken or even no loosen chip.

My advice is to buy a new or a working recond unit but mind the number of wires. Get exactly what the original has. The wirings are all integrated (keyless, security, power doors, petrol lid, engine light & ect ect ..who knows smile_clown.gif ).

I wrote about the side mirror on earlier page ...if that happened to anyone unfold it manually. Wonder if it works smile_approve.gif . Can someone share if it worked.

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

kaychan

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

kaychan

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hello all brothers out there!!

I just bought an Elysion today. 2.4l Aero G spec. (actually I have not much idea what this spec means??)

I like this car. And hope when I take delivery about 2weeks time I can join the next TT session with all the Elysion brothers out there!

This is Kay from puchong.

leongts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
QUOTE (kaychan @ Oct 3 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello all brothers out there!!

I just bought an Elysion today. 2.4l Aero G spec. (actually I have not much idea what this spec means??)

I like this car. And hope when I take delivery about 2weeks time I can join the next TT session with all the Elysion brothers out there!

This is Kay from puchong.

Welcome bro.Kay,

Saw your posting in SHC too. You're getting the car from USF-Hicom? If yes, it should be a new car. You're getting any discount? Looking forward to your participation in future TTs.

Regards.

kaychan

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

kaychan

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi leong.

Nope. I bought from used car dealer but an 07 unregistered recon unit.

Like mostly everyone have a budget constraint. Spending the same amount in estima will land me a older model or a new model but in heavily used condition. So best option is Elysion.

So what's your configuration? Or spec? Ha ha.

Regards.

Kay

leongts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:47 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
kay,

I have already divulged my car's spec in the 1st two pages of this thread. smile_tongue.gif

I think literally all Ely owners have gone through the same situation you were in. For the price of ACR50, you can get better spec-ed Elys. Better built too especially the interior plastics.

So now while waiting for the delivery, you are having sleepless nights la?

Regards.