Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

B full license costs

• Please log in to reply

ngsh

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

ngsh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
Hi Jami,

Sorry for late response. I took my b-full at Safety Driving Centre next
to Armada Hotel.

I tot it was ok coz it included using their bike and their fuel. Per
session is about 1 hour but if you want to practise more, they also chin
chai. I was an absolute beginner from no license to full, so I tot I
needed max practice. (I didn't even know how to change gear using the
clutch)

jamiroquai

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

jamiroquai

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
thanks ngsh ,

I've enquired them and they are only available next Feb .. so I presume they are a lil famous ... they
offered rm 700 plus .. so still a expensive .. i still asking around though ... got one which is rm 500
based in Puchong .. i guess i'll take that

dzat

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

dzat

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
Wow!!... nowdays all thgs are expensive...took B full way back in 96 for
RM200 all in (using virage 535...very easy bike to take those exams
compared to my F3 back then...F3 sure can't do those no.8 ..etc..)....

arch747

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

arch747

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
jamiroquai,
u thot that RM798 will burn a hole in yr pocket and yet u're planning to
get a yamaha R1? How much d u plan to save on B-full licence again..?
Talk about financial planning.. xD

unpro,
110% malay environment makes thing really easy there? pls enlighten and
how they do things in non-malay environment?

unpro

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

unpro

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts
in a mixed environment, there's some sense of urgency to finish up your
work. So you tend to end up with things faster.

in a 110% malay enviroment, people tend to take things easy, so work
finishes slower. Not sure how the auro works, but been there done that :p

so, if any of you are going to imkeda, just be patient. You will get your
license.

Itchibawa

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

Itchibawa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
I did mine in 2003 at rm300.00.

Unlimited training on a virago.

I had queued up at a kwsp office to get a number. There were about ten people in the queue. The attending officer was happily attending to personal matters on his mobile phone ignoring everyone staring at him till he completed his call. The other counter officers were happily chatting away.

I had queued up at a police station to report lost of IC. I had to wait 45 minutes while the officer complete his daily work report- which should be left to the end of the shift to write. When I approached him and told him my predicament, he said no need to report can go straight to IC office. Total time lost- 1hour.

I was in the immigration office last month. there were more than 100 people applying for passport. At 12pm, one by one, the counter officers left for lunch. At 12.05pm, none of the 12 counters were manned. The office was supposed to be open during lunch and they were supposed to take staggered lunch break- one come, one go.
Fat lady came back from lunch at about 12.45pm. coolly walked to the back of the room and rest/nap till pass 1pm when the other officers came back one by one. Between 1-2pm, the queue moved 10 number only.

I came out of the office at 5pm "passport tak dan siap hari ini.. sila datang besok..." Had to take another day off to get passport.

Total time lost- 2days. parking fee- 2days. petrol- 80km worth- excluding lost in jams. and my son had to skip one day of school.

On the office notice board got Star paper cutout "IRD needs complete shakedown"- guess the officers are illiterate.

Practically everyone was complaining to each other, but surprisingly, the 'complain box' is empty.

Guess it's ... biasa.. lar..

viger

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

viger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
Wow, time does fly by and everything are coming so expensive nowadays smile_blackeye.gif

I did my D (car) and B full license's lesson and test in 1990.

At that time, for car, I took 8 hours (minimum) lesson and a test costing me RM150 all in with Datsun 120Y long version, manual (previous KL black and yellow taxi).

Then few months later, took B full lesson and also a test at a total of RM190. Done in IMKEDA at AU3 Keramat (I think it closed now) and eargerly went there every evening sincerely not to learn, but to ride the quite new Kawasaki Vulcan VN750 which was black and maroon in color. Took one week lesson and even dissapointed on one evening as it was raining.

Did test on the same bike that morning. Only me in B full, 2 in B1 and about 100 others in B2. I was the 3rd candidate that morning and as I push the bike towards the starting line, others stand by the kerb to see how I did. Thank god I managed.
<STRONG>Viger</STRONG>