Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waja 1.8 Autobox Prob!

• Please log in to reply

boywaja314

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

boywaja314

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts
QUOTE (turnip @ Jun 11 2010, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello gunnerz@sifu,

ok will do when i get back home.

updated:
seems the blinking stuffs dissapears suddenly and i didnt do anything.(including the auto indicator light).Now experiencing slow car movement.I mean when put on 'D' or 'R' supposedly without pressing the pedal accelerator it would move a bit by itself.Now nothing.Have to press, and it revs high above 2k rpm(car hardly moving) and 'bang'(hard gear shifting) into 1st gear.2nd and 3rd gear seems normal.This seems to happened on hot days or long driving sessions.Really dangerous when at a junction.

Seems when i switch off the car and let it cool down solves the problem.When i start and drive during the night.Seems ok. smile_blackeye.gif

The other alternative method is covering with high quality plastic at original ECU location to avoid water splashing into ECU connector.The second method is relocating the ECU into engine compartment below coolant reservoir tank.I have done this method for BOTH ECU and TCU.