Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

leongts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Hello hulky,

A warm welcome to you. Congrats on your new purchase. Please ask him or his installer to be careful when installing all those gadgets as the process of opening and closing the panels might introduce rattling/knocking sound later.

You happen to be free on 18 Dec? We might have a TT that morning......Bro.wka and bro.roselan58 are interested as well.

Regards.

hulky

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:20 PM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi leongts, thanks for the welcoming and i would like to TT soon. Only handed in my loan approval today so hopefully get the car by next friday the earliest. I am not a local and my direction sucks still. I live at Taman Desa, near Old Klang Road and i am looking for a good GPS so i can get about more in the future. Got any recommendations? be much appreciated. I do plan to drive the car for future adventures like Thai and Singapore so probably wanna get a GPS that would cover these areas too.

leongts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
hulky,

I am not well versed in GPS unfortunately. So can't really help you there, maybe other sifu can ship in on this. I just started to get acquainted with GPS very recently through a smart phone and still learning.

Hope you can get your new car as scheduled and do keep an eye on your SA as most SA overpromise and underdeliver. Check that he installs everything as promised and in good working condition with no undesired consequences ie. rattle/squeak.

Regards.

leongts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:34 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Bro/sis,

Can anyone confirm if you will be coming to the TT on 18th? It is Sat morning next week.

Regards.

hulky

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Dec 12 2010, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro/sis,

Can anyone confirm if you will be coming to the TT on 18th? It is Sat morning next week.

Regards.

well the SA i will call him 2moro to reconfirm afew things and the advice u gave me i will remind him. BTW, i might not be able to make it this 18th since i am still waiting for the car.

tried using GPS from my wife E72 nokia, really not that good, maybe cos its a incomplete garmin version.

roselan58

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (hulky @ Dec 12 2010, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well the SA i will call him 2moro to reconfirm afew things and the advice u gave me i will remind him. BTW, i might not be able to make it this 18th since i am still waiting for the car.

tried using GPS from my wife E72 nokia, really not that good, maybe cos its a incomplete garmin version.

Dear ALL,

For TT, I suggest Burger King Shah Alam No2 Extreme Sports Park, Jalan Lompat Pagar. 13/37 Off Jln Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Honda Navi that comes with Elysion is too advance for our world to use and only friendly in Japan (but those Japanese say you can get lost while in the mountain or heavy rain smile_clown.gif ), only speaks Japanese and knows Japan Map. One can do nothing about it so far.

Safe to get GPS hardware that comes with GARMIN, PAPAGO or other famous brand (that regularly updates the Malaysia Map). I have one wasted GPS hardware with Navteq map that has an outdated Malaysia map smile_disapprove.gif .

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

davidho72

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

davidho72

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello Elysion car owners,

I brought my brand new 2.4l full spec silver from USF last month.

Love it, not regret.

Need to ask for an advice on how to change the battery of the key-less remote.

Thank you in advance.

David Ho

leongts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:38 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
A warm welcome to bro.Davidho72. Glad that you're happy with your new ride.

About that keyless entry card, our Singapore sifu has explained the procedure in his Elysion thread in Singapore Honda Club (SHC). Link here below

Singapore Honda Club

Hope it can solve your woes. And whereabout are you?

Regards.

dred

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

dred

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Dec 29 2010, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A warm welcome to bro.Davidho72. Glad that you're happy with your new ride.

About that keyless entry card, our Singapore sifu has explained the procedure in his Elysion thread in Singapore Honda Club (SHC). Link here below

Singapore Honda Club

Hope it can solve your woes. And whereabout are you?

Regards.

salam n evening elysion owners

Got my ely last wk fr naza....very happy w d condition.....yr 2006 white, service at shared auto honda TTDI jaya d very same day. Just change d oil filter n engine oil.....d rest mechanics said still ok....maybe next visit. Add on alarm system n head rest player w monitor at rockford ss2 happy w it........ hope to meet up w the rest of the member ....TT sesion ( stayin subang permai...neighbour to bkt jelutong)

hulky

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
hi all, just came back from penang with 7 in the car. average 140km back with plenty of power still. Also bought a papago H5600 on the way back. found it useful as good as a garmin.

Still looking for wind deflectors for my prestige my local audio guy hasnt called me back on any news. i have changed the audio system to a sony xav 60. the video quality is alot better and can play my usb stick music.

the standard tint is only 30% UV protection and it isnt shatterproof so i am also looking for a V cool tint with anti shatterproof