> Alza Vs Avanza
cucuk
post Dec 15 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #21

White Lightning

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,559

QUOTE (pciericagp @ Dec 14 2009, 02:19 AM) *
The choices is yours. I can just said toyota avanza and perodua alza was same quality as both are manufactured in the same plant and production line. Confirm! Sources was from people working inside perodua. Perodua already got facility to built K3-VE and 3SZ-VE engine, gearbox only source from japan. Even avanza was 90% local content since facelifted.

Please don't compare MyVi quality with this Alza cause different production line and robotics system. I got confident on the car. Shall be average as good as kelisa with minimal failure rate. Please check on the transmission, is was direct 4-speed automatic transmission without OD, different from Avanza that using OverDrive. It provide better fuel efficiency.

Is just a bit desperate cause even toyota avanza also doesn't equipped with ECT or Super ECT auto transmission.

i tot that OD is just a switch, u can also disable the OD by engaging D3 in the alza, that is also just another switch to tell the GB what not to do
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abim
post Dec 15 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #22

Fast & Furious

Member No.: 69,170

QUOTE (cucuk @ Dec 15 2009, 11:12 AM) *
i tot that OD is just a switch, u can also disable the OD by engaging D3 in the alza, that is also just another switch to tell the GB what not to do

Agreed with u cucuk...

--------------------
ABIM

+Quote Post
tiger1986
post Dec 21 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #23

Veteran

Member No.: 90,745

I had a chance to drive Avanza 1.5 auto lately (Wasn't test driving, but driving in and out of Singapore with more than 200km covered). Not yet tried Alza.

I felt lack of power. I had to almost redline it all the time except during cruising. No need to mention about stability. The suspension is too soft and bouncy. Azla got these weaknesses? If I'm not wrong Alza is a lighter car.

+Quote Post
pciericagp
post Jan 2 2010, 03:52 AM
Post #24

Road Warrior

Member No.: 25,802

QUOTE (tiger1986 @ Dec 21 2009, 12:32 AM) *
I had a chance to drive Avanza 1.5 auto lately (Wasn't test driving, but driving in and out of Singapore with more than 200km covered). Not yet tried Alza.

I felt lack of power. I had to almost redline it all the time except during cruising. No need to mention about stability. The suspension is too soft and bouncy. Azla got these weaknesses? If I'm not wrong Alza is a lighter car.

Alza don't had this weekness, is FF car with monocoque body. It much more driving like sedan, bit heavier than avanza. Suspension was fairly good, firm and you won't felt bouncing like avanza.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version  |  Powered By IP.Board © 2008  IPS, Inc Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 08:09 PM