Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 308 Thp Performance Upgrade With Dyno Charts

• Please log in to reply

tazztham

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

tazztham

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts
QUOTE (adamngai @ May 15 2012, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cannot find the plug till I go to a WS to pay $40 installation fee. However, engine check light appear, unable clear the code unless I revert back to stock plug. I am using TXC brand, the dealer (Oversea) told me its bcos I did not secure it probably, that why I encounter check light and error code P0107...

Haiz~

based on the code, it is something do to with the manifold sensor open circuit. need to install properly. hope u got it right.

tazztham

behcw

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

behcw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
QUOTE (tazztham @ May 16 2012, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
based on the code, it is something do to with the manifold sensor open circuit. need to install properly. hope u got it right.

manifold sensor is the one behind the air filter ... do a connectivity check on your box .. you got either a faulty connector or wire.
Don't wait for chances, create them!
Life is short, Play Hard!

http://behcw.blogspot.com

hereticbar

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (adamngai @ May 16 2012, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ hereticbar, any WS recommend me to install the tuning box at Johor area? The dealer replied me abt the error code appear is due for the connector did not plug in correctly...

Yes, sound like the Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor connectors are not secured properly.

SaViour

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

SaViour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ May 16 2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, sound like the Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor connectors are not secured properly.

Dear Aaron,

What is the price of tuning box for THP 156 now ? I plan to buy 1, do you have any ex-stock ?

adamngai

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

adamngai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ May 16 2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U all r right, I brought it back to the SG shop whom sold this item and they fixed for me and my ride is roaring recently, no check light, go fine tavel back to home for 10km... Later will try again the effect and Dyno by this coming Sat...

I have no idea should I go for 7 or 8 while currently it has been pointed to 6... Will it improve even better? Ummm~

cristianff

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

cristianff

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi...
I'm from Brazil and I've a 308 THP, I as you did, I'm making some upgrades in visual style and performance of my 308.
A long time that I saw lots os pictures in you Flickr album, congratulations, nice, very nice car, I don't know if I translate what I have to ask to you, I would like to know what's the name or part number of the piece that you put below the car, below the doors. Here in Brazil this part is named "estribo" as showed in the image below:

I'm making some performance upgrades, Miltek downpipe, Seat Cupra intercooler, K&N filter, full Magnaflow exhaust, Dastek Unichip, my target is 220hp and 34 kgf. Our THP came with 165hp and automatic 6 gearbox AT6.

Thanks man.