Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waiting Period 308thp (berapa Lama Tunggu?)

• Please log in to reply

alvinkyen

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
My 308THP was booked on the July 12th, so its about 6 weeks now, SA said its 2 months if i want White.

I received a call to take up a silver unit a few days ago ... declined it though.

Anyone got delay on their White 308THP? What's the waiting time for those who have taken delivery?

puggies

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

puggies

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Aug 28 2010, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 308THP was booked on the July 12th, so its about 6 weeks now, SA said its 2 months if i want White.

I received a call to take up a silver unit a few days ago ... declined it though.

Anyone got delay on their White 308THP? What's the waiting time for those who have taken delivery?

At least 8 weeks man for the White 308 man! biggrin.gif

arman308

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

arman308

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
are u booked your 308 at nasim bangsar??
mind also get call by the branch manager about the silver thp available....
but i also reject that colour, so what colour are you booking??

angeldino

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

angeldino

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Aug 28 2010, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the waiting period will be at least 2 months time, I got mine in mid August by booking it at Mid June...be patience. But advice you to call and check with your SA regularly, kekeke...

alvinkyen

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (arman308 @ Aug 28 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are u booked your 308 at nasim bangsar??
mind also get call by the branch manager about the silver thp available....
but i also reject that colour, so what colour are you booking??

yes bro..nasim bangsar. you are waiting for yours too?

i booked the white one. what colour did you choose?

arman308

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

arman308

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
i booked end of june.....will getting mine next week...i booked bianca white or nera black...only nera black available...so i took it....can't wait to collect my lovely lion... smile_big.gif smile_thumbup.gif

alvinkyen

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:24 PM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (arman308 @ Aug 29 2010, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i booked end of june.....will getting mine next week...i booked bianca white or nera black...only nera black available...so i took it....can't wait to collect my lovely lion... smile_big.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Hey congrats ya. Haha, think I die die also what for White!

maverick07

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

maverick07

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
think white should be available soon... usually they come out with colors first then whiteys will arrive about a week later...

that's what happened to me too... sa told me got ready stock for black and red... then i resisted temptation and next week he called again as said white has arrived!!!

alvinkyen

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (maverick07 @ Aug 30 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
think white should be available soon... usually they come out with colors first then whiteys will arrive about a week later...

that's what happened to me too... sa told me got ready stock for black and red... then i resisted temptation and next week he called again as said white has arrived!!!

wah... sounds like a trick to clear the not-so popular colours first!!! How can like that?!? Gosh, we're paying hard earned money to buy a car and they treat us like buying nasi lemak gah.

Thanks bro. i'll keep that in mind and hang on to my choice!

alvinkyen

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Latest excuse that i received today from Nasim Bangsar. There's no stock for the 308THP White and production will only resume on 21st Sept! Delivery starts early October! this is so totally unacceptable!