Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 207 Vs Ford Fiesta

• Please log in to reply

multipla

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:17 PM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
Looks: You want to drive an extremely ugly car or an extremely sexy car? If it's the latter, then Fiesta it is!

max_chock

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

max_chock

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 894 posts
fiesta~~

Hey, French Auto Club MalaysiaHey,Peugeot 3008 Group Malaysia On Facebook too~~!
on Facebook~~

behcw

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:14 AM

behcw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
I just recently tested the fiesta .. handling is good, road feel, the funky dash looks nice although plasticky .. very grippy car .. the gearbox ... although a twinclutch .. is not dramatic .. is good .. it has a similar feel to AL4 in my opinion .. lag in first .. tends to hold gear to 2.5krpm ... very firm ride also .. i felt that it is firmer than my 308... steering is quick and precise .. very nice. The seat cushion is firm ... this is dependent on what you like. I think it is ok, supports quite well.

Even though i own a pug .. i would recommend fiesta over 207. My opinion only.
You should test both cars out.
Don't wait for chances, create them!
Life is short, Play Hard!

http://behcw.blogspot.com

kenso

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:39 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (behcw @ Feb 28 2011, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just recently tested the fiesta .. handling is good, road feel, the funky dash looks nice although plasticky .. very grippy car .. the gearbox ... although a twinclutch .. is not dramatic .. is good .. it has a similar feel to AL4 in my opinion .. lag in first .. tends to hold gear to 2.5krpm ... very firm ride also .. i felt that it is firmer than my 308... steering is quick and precise .. very nice. The seat cushion is firm ... this is dependent on what you like. I think it is ok, supports quite well.

Even though i own a pug .. i would recommend fiesta over 207. My opinion only.
You should test both cars out.

Just out of curiousity, bro ... have u tested the 207? I've tested the 207 but not the Fiesta

wpchin

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

wpchin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Feb 28 2011, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just out of curiousity, bro ... have u tested the 207? I've tested the 207 but not the Fiesta

I have tested the Fiesta, the most impressed one is the quietness of road and tyre noise.

308 no where near.

Handling and power to weight ration is excellent, engine is quiet and eager.

But anyhow I think this is a girls car.
<P>save the world</P>

kaminski

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:52 AM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

here is a link to someone who test drove the Fiesta Sport, might help you in your decision making:
http://www.shaolinti...lywood-contest/

and a 207 link
The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!

behcw

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

behcw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

..only fiesta cos my brother's car .. didn't test the 207.
Don't wait for chances, create them!
Life is short, Play Hard!

http://behcw.blogspot.com

retro

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:58 AM

retro

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
which fiesta are you considering? the sedan or hatch? if hatch, which one? 1.4M or 1.6A? easier to comment if your preference is known. as for 207 sedan, well, there is only one version; 1.6 with tiptronic transmission.

Andy214

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
If you're referring to the 207, as in the 207, the real 207, I would favor the 207 smile_big.gif smile_evil.gif

But, if you're referring to the 207 Sedan which is a 206 Sedan with 207 front exterrior looks, I would definitely favor the Fiesta; lookin at the cars itself alone, but I wouldn't go for the Fiesta Sedan tough.

But that's just me smile_big.gif
Still, in terms of specs, features, value of money, I think it's pretty obvious which one feels better; but in the end, it still depends on YOU, go test drive and feel it; No point buy something because SOMEBODY ELSE like it. You buy for yourself, not for other people (unless you want to buy for me smile_big.gif smile_evil.gif )

kenso

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:55 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you're referring to the 207, as in the 207, the real 207, I would favor the 207 smile_big.gif smile_evil.gif

laugh.gif Good point! smile_thumbup.gif