Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Vios Auto Transmission Fluid Change

• Please log in to reply

hicam

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:22 AM

hicam

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
I own a Vios E spec Auto, 2009,would like to get some info from anyone who drive the similar model.

What is the Auto Transmission Fluid change interval for this model? according to service adviser and user's manual, this WS

standard Auto Trans Fluid can last life time when driving in normal condition! Can anyone here give a comment?

Thank you.

cwt123

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

cwt123

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (hicam @ Oct 19 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I own a Vios E spec Auto, 2009,would like to get some info from anyone who drive the similar model.

What is the Auto Transmission Fluid change interval for this model? according to service adviser and user's manual, this WS

standard Auto Trans Fluid can last life time when driving in normal condition! Can anyone here give a comment?

Thank you.

under MYS climate and humidity, nothing can last life time. anywhere, i am driving the 2010 Altis, anyone can recommend what Transmission Fluid to use. According to the SC, it should be the same as Vios 2009 model which i got some doubt as the altis 2010 and vios 2009 model using different type of gear box.
cwt123