Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Yokohama C-drive

• Please log in to reply

koozold

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:29 PM

koozold

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
Actually replied to you in the other post. ZE-522 which are Made in Indonesia is not good for wet handling.
Try Hankook V12 Evo. If cannot get them next is Falken ZE-912 or Kumho SPT (KU31)
[/quote]

hey sifu,

thx for the info and really appreciate it....now i really regret of the 522 and will the kill the taukay ass if i can!!! i think they cant sell the 522 and recommend to me!! should do research next time...

sifu, it's okay i fit the front with 912 and 522 go to rear? it's balance or imba? cos very hard to find hankook and kumho at melaka.. any others recommendation tire with good traction on wet/dry/comfy/silent?

thx sifu!!!! luv u!!

kelvyn

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:34 AM

kelvyn

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
QUOTE (vexus @ Feb 6 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
try yokohama desa pandan, yokohama balakong, yokohama sunway MP auto and some tyre shop around serdang area.

The price about rm215 each, no longer at rm190

Thanks Bro Vexus.

Called sunway MP on Friday. No stock.

Anyway hav changed to Falken tyres at Hup Sun Sunway on Saturday.

Cheers

vr2turbo

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:47 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (koozold @ Feb 7 2010, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey sifu,

thx for the info and really appreciate it....now i really regret of the 522 and will the kill the taukay ass if i can!!! i think they cant sell the 522 and recommend to me!! should do research next time...

sifu, it's okay i fit the front with 912 and 522 go to rear? it's balance or imba? cos very hard to find hankook and kumho at melaka.. any others recommendation tire with good traction on wet/dry/comfy/silent?

thx sifu!!!! luv u!!

No need to call sifu, we share info only......... smile_thumbup.gif
If changing another 2 pcs ZE-912, I would put the ZE-912 in the rears, as better traction should be in the rears.
Anyway, your ride is a FWD, right? Leaving the ZE-522 in front will finish them off faster.
I am just worried if you fit the 522 in the rears whether you will get over steer??

koozold

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

koozold

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Feb 8 2010, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No need to call sifu, we share info only......... smile_thumbup.gif
If changing another 2 pcs ZE-912, I would put the ZE-912 in the rears, as better traction should be in the rears.
Anyway, your ride is a FWD, right? Leaving the ZE-522 in front will finish them off faster.
I am just worried if you fit the 522 in the rears whether you will get over steer??

thx vr2turbo!!!

will follow ur advice!!! i hope i can change the ZE-522 as soon as possible!!! but i feel the ze-522 handling is better then nct5..and quiet too..

Happy CNY bro!! smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (koozold @ Feb 8 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thx vr2turbo!!!

will follow ur advice!!! i hope i can change the ZE-522 as soon as possible!!! but i feel the ze-522 handling is better then nct5..and quiet too..

Happy CNY bro!! smile_thumbup.gif

In the dry, most tyres are about the same. Normally it is in the wet that sets them apart.
Since you 522 are new that is why feels better then your old NCT5...... smile_tongue.gif

koozold

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

koozold

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Feb 8 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the dry, most tyres are about the same. Normally it is in the wet that sets them apart.
Since you 522 are new that is why feels better then your old NCT5...... smile_tongue.gif

ooowww...i really a newbie in motoring...must learn alot from u all here!!! thx vr2turbo!! if got any question will ask advice from u all...k?

vr2turbo

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (koozold @ Feb 8 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ooowww...i really a newbie in motoring...must learn alot from u all here!!! thx vr2turbo!! if got any question will ask advice from u all...k?

You are most welcome........... smile_thumbup.gif