Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

srk

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

srk

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Nov 16 2014, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to all Ely owners. A few regular forum members here have a Whatsapp group and we can get help faster there. Please PM me your name and contact no. and I will add you in.

Hi Mr. leongts.. please add me Shah 011-11143411. owner ely 3.0 2003. Thanks...

jase01

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

jase01

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
The good think about Honda cars is their VTEC engines. It is no match against a Toyota during the start of a street race but when its VTEC kicked in, things will be totally different for the Toyota. Honda Elyson is a nice family vehicle but what I love most is the Honda SIR. It is indeed a mix of beauty, driving pleasure, agility and power. Personally, Honda cars will always be my favorite. It is not a surprise that most of them are being used in Legal streets races because of the power of their VTEC engines. They are powerful as stock engines and are monsters when they are modified. For all you motorheads and F1 fans out there, you can also check out Dafabet Sports for F1 odds and news.

mzakiey

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

mzakiey

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Salam perkenalan dan selamat sejahtera...saya zaki..br booking ely..jika x keberatan..mohon masuk grup whatsapp.0136100636.Forum ni mmg terbaik.Tksh kpd smua.. smile_thumbup.gif

nzstar

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:13 AM

nzstar

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know any detail about remote key module for 2004 Elysion 3.0 VG.

I lost the remote key moule for my Elysion. The key looks same as the Accord or Oddyssey 3 button one.

Will lock,unlock,sliding door function work with those aftermarket 3 button keys for Accord/Oddyssey?

Those Honda Service are charging way toooo much!!!

abra77

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:39 AM

abra77

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Dear Friends,

My reverse camera yellow line disappear after I take out the car battery. Is there any button to set up so that I can turn ON back the yellow line. Unfortunately, I cant read japanese.

Thanks in advance

Beppenz

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

Beppenz

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello guys, just bought a 3.0 2005 in New Zealand... great car! unfortunately I am unable to make the dvd entertaiment unit works... Cheers

shaifuln

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

shaifuln

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

assalam and very good day to all...new comer here...Ely wannabe  :rolleyes:...just a minor prob...i'm in the process of changing ownership of 3.0 2008 black ely...only thing is...they kinda lost the manual book...anyone can help me to get a copy of the manual...in english pls coz i only manage to download the jap version  :D ...if anyone got a copy i'm gladly come to u and make a copy for myself  :)...

cheers all...i'm Shaiful by the way...

Barakuda1814

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Barakuda1814

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Salam and Good Day to All, new comer and Ely wannabe as well. looking for options from my current sedan..

mr. leongts do add me in the Whatsup group as well.. would want to know more about Ely before adopting one :)  Kroll @ 0123396252...

ffendy

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

ffendy

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi admin and members of this topic,

Please add me as well for any whatsapp group for Ely member. Foran = 0193515476. I'm the new owner of Elysion this coming few days. I'm totally zero knowledge about the car and thirsty to know more on this machine.

Regards.

Foran

Antiguaelysion

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:16 AM

Antiguaelysion

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi,

Anyone own Elysion in here? Hope to exchange notes with you all. Pls drop in if you see this. Thanks.

Just bought a 2006 Elysion. My only problem is not being able to get an English manual. Does anyone know where to get one? And is there a way to change the cars language to English?