Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

mrorange70

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

mrorange70

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
hi everybody, why so quiet? anyway can somebody share his/her experience about how long it takes before the absorbers need to be changed? I saw this used elysion and it's already 3+ years old. the seller recently changed all the tyres and brake pads. but if i bought his elysion, do i need to change the absorbers?

roaddriver

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

roaddriver

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello everybody. Ada sesiapa tahu workshop yang bagus untuk ganti bumber belakang Honda Elysion Prestige in KL & Selangor? Recently ada orang langgar my Elysion sad.gif

Hello mrorange70. Saya tukar absorber depan dan belakang pada masa yang sama selepas 3+ tahun. Saya tidak tahu absorber sudah tiba masa untuk diganti apabila tukar tayar. Selepas tukar tayar depan dan belakang, ada bunyi eek eek. kadang kadang bunyi krek krekk apabila lalu road hump / bump. Bila lalu road hump, rasa seperti terhempas dan bouncy toing toingg. Pada mulanya saya ingatkan tayar baru terlalu keras, tapi tayar pressure elok saja.

roselan58

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:11 AM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Hi bro roaddriver,

I have PM you my contact.

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

QUOTE (roaddriver @ May 2 2014, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everybody. Ada sesiapa tahu workshop yang bagus untuk ganti bumber belakang Honda Elysion Prestige in KL & Selangor? Recently ada orang langgar my Elysion sad.gif

Hello mrorange70. Saya tukar absorber depan dan belakang pada masa yang sama selepas 3+ tahun. Saya tidak tahu absorber sudah tiba masa untuk diganti apabila tukar tayar. Selepas tukar tayar depan dan belakang, ada bunyi eek eek. kadang kadang bunyi krek krekk apabila lalu road hump / bump. Bila lalu road hump, rasa seperti terhempas dan bouncy toing toingg. Pada mulanya saya ingatkan tayar baru terlalu keras, tapi tayar pressure elok saja.

acermet

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

acermet

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi Roselan58 and the gang.

I own Ely 3.0 2007 since more than a year ago. So far very satisfied with it, no regret.

But since mid last year i noticed that my engine is producing a slight vibration when the rpm reaches 2.5k and above. I can feel the vibration from the steering and sometimes on the floor as well.

Do you have experienced it before? What could be the possible cause? I think it could be related to the engine mountings but since this model has several of them, it would be hard to determine which one is spoilt. And the cost of them are quite expensive.

Thanks.

roselan58

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (acermet @ May 14 2014, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Roselan58 and the gang.

I own Ely 3.0 2007 since more than a year ago. So far very satisfied with it, no regret.

But since mid last year i noticed that my engine is producing a slight vibration when the rpm reaches 2.5k and above. I can feel the vibration from the steering and sometimes on the floor as well.

Do you have experienced it before? What could be the possible cause? I think it could be related to the engine mountings but since this model has several of them, it would be hard to determine which one is spoilt. And the cost of them are quite expensive.

Thanks.

Hi acermet,

I never had that kind of problem yet.

The 3.0 Ely uses two active engine mountings and I don't think they are the problem.
Maybe u can replace all the rubber bushes on each of the front lower arm. Replace also the front anti roll arm.

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

acermet

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

acermet

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Thanks Roselan,

Can you pm me your recommended workshop since not all workshop have experience in fixing Ely rolleyes.gif

roselan58

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (acermet @ May 15 2014, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Roselan,

Can you pm me your recommended workshop since not all workshop have experience in fixing Ely rolleyes.gif

Hi Acermet,

Just emailed you his contact and mine too. fing30.gif

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

roulette23

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

roulette23

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (roselan58 @ May 16 2014, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Acermet,

Just emailed you his contact and mine too. fing30.gif

Regards,
smile_cool.gif

Hi bro Roselan,
Was wondering if you could also provide me the contact of a service workshop of the Elysion. Its really hard to come by a service centre for our kinda cars.
Am an owner of a 3.5 Elysion Prestige and am starting to see some age creeping up with it and hence, some parts such as absorbers and mounts needs replacement but unfortunately the Honda 3S centres don't really have the capacity to repair these cars. Hence, any good reputable mechanics or work shops would be much appreciated.

roselan58

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (roulette23 @ Jul 31 2014, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi bro Roselan,
Was wondering if you could also provide me the contact of a service workshop of the Elysion. Its really hard to come by a service centre for our kinda cars.
Am an owner of a 3.5 Elysion Prestige and am starting to see some age creeping up with it and hence, some parts such as absorbers and mounts needs replacement but unfortunately the Honda 3S centres don't really have the capacity to repair these cars. Hence, any good reputable mechanics or work shops would be much appreciated.

Hi roulette23,

Sorry for the late reply. I have pm the foreman's number.

Regards,

fing30.gif

roulette23

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

roulette23

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (roselan58 @ Aug 8 2014, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi roulette23,

Sorry for the late reply. I have pm the foreman's number.

Regards,

fing30.gif

Thanks, Roselan. Sure is appreciated for sharing your contact.