Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Brothers Acc Shop Better To Stay Away(bad Customer Service If Warranty Claim)

• Please log in to reply

Vemaltech

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

Vemaltech

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Althought I have never face any issue with Brothers Acc shop(Bukit Mertajam) past few year, Finally i decide yesterday is my last visit.

I plan to get Branded Player for my car. So i went to this acc shop since Branded player are cheap compare to other acc shop.When enter the shop, they treat well. They recommend the Non Brand Single HU which completed with DVD and rest of function. Even i ask many times, How is the quality, they say no Customer return lah, 6 months warranty lah.........

Even Non brand HU, they have different prices lowest & Highest. Finally i decide to get the Expensive 1 which still lower then Branded CD/MP3/USB like Kenwood/Sony/JVC.

Installation take long..... Really worst wait for 1 1/2hrs. Other acc shop. half an hour kautim.....

Then use it for 2 weeks, my pen drive suddenly faulty....... Then i purchase new pen drive. Use it for just 2 days faulty again. Damn.....

Then use SD card, After 1 week, SD reader Faulty.....

Finally decide to go n ask the Brothers Acc......

Now begins story..... When i go for Warranty claim..... They treat me like i don't know anything abt player......Treat me So bad

I told the Indon gurl, this player spoil my 2 pen drive..... She say cannot be(Bodoh punya org)......(I suspect this player's Voltage supply for USB port not stable.If Voltage pump more then 5v, then IC can burn..I am an Electronic Engineer. )

Even told SD card reader faulty, they test my SD whether work or not. Then

Finally they say must send for repair..... Then i say lost confident with those Non Brand HU..... Repair how long can last.... Still 1 month?

Then i told them take back this player and i want to replace with Branded HU......... They say this player only can trade in since already use for 1 month....They say minus RM58 of the cost. I scold them kau kau..... Since they recommend, Brother should responsible. If go Tribunal, sure can return back full amount and go to other shop... But only RM58, i dun want to waste my time and RM5 for filling the case. If Rm1000, sure kena tarik ini org pergi tribunal.

Then i choose JVC and pay extra Rm149...... mmmm After this moment. they treat me so bad..... Purposely delay, walk slow...... I scold them i already late, then only they do it fast....

This shop really useless....... Workman ship also bad......

I heard from my Friend, Brothers Common Practise is they will Treat Customer BAD if Warranty claim...

I think they expect we throw and buy new 1 from them......

I really angry the way this Brothers Acc treat Customer......

Better Stay away from this shop(Damn Useless).........

Regret go to that shop and give business.....

If bankrup, only they realise......

vr2turbo

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
Have not bought things from them a very long time already.......Their cheap bulbs are really cheapo. Blew them within a year and also melted the original car sockets that I have got to replace before fitting back my branded bulbs..... smile_blackeye.gif

Newkelisa

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

Newkelisa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 9 2011, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have not bought things from them a very long time already.......Their cheap bulbs are really cheapo. Blew them within a year and also melted the original car sockets that I have got to replace before fitting back my branded bulbs..... smile_blackeye.gif

Me ... also long time.

Last time bought a HU and the guy selling it really did not know much about the product except that he was to promote it he he ..

Have not been to their big shop in Kelana for a long time, but their other branches disappointing.

Service so and so .. would not send my car there. Even buying stuff like brake cleaner etc have to check first. Went to a branch looking for brake cleaner. Had some good names but all I tested BOCOR smile_sad.gif

Good thing tested if not have to come back and waste time and petrol.

vr2turbo

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
HQ have more things. Branches some are franchised....... smile_tongue.gif

Newkelisa

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

Newkelisa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 10 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HQ have more things. Branches some are franchised....... smile_tongue.gif

Yup HQ is a like a hypermarket he he ...

vr2turbo

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (Newkelisa @ Oct 10 2011, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup HQ is a like a hypermarket he he ...

That was his plan, cash and carry.... smile_tongue.gif