Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Change Satria Roof

• Please log in to reply

yusufmof

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

yusufmof

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Sapa pernah tukar bumbung Satria...My Satria 1.3 M year Sept. 1997 got rusted badly on the roof & front bonnet as well due to poor glue use by proton. I asked the ketok madgad people and they said satria very difficult to get 2nd hand roof replacement. If i agree they can change new one, it will cost arround Rm2 k...So need to know siapa pernah tukar this Satria Roof, dimana worksyop, how much the cost...please...(my hp 019 2395652)

fkmfkm

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (yusufmof @ Feb 4 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sapa pernah tukar bumbung Satria...My Satria 1.3 M year Sept. 1997 got rusted badly on the roof & front bonnet as well due to poor glue use by proton. I asked the ketok madgad people and they said satria very difficult to get 2nd hand roof replacement. If i agree they can change new one, it will cost arround Rm2 k...So need to know siapa pernah tukar this Satria Roof, dimana worksyop, how much the cost...please...(my hp 019 2395652)

got new roof for sale one ??

vernond

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:43 AM

vernond

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
My wira had the same rusty problem due to the corosive glue. I had the glue removed and the holes covered as soon as the 1st bubble appeared and till today no problem. Total cost RM300 plus total roof top respray. Was quoted RM1000 for roof replacement.

lelong.com.my/friendlystore

g88

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
QUOTE (yusufmof @ Feb 4 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with nowdays part price and labour charges + spray work...RM2K i am not suprise at all

zedz

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

zedz

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
I just changed my roof few months ago. It cost me RM1.8K. The details can be found in my blog. FInd the post on roof changing. I took step by step pictures on the process.

http://savingprotonsatria.blogspot.com

najib8

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:00 AM

najib8

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (zedz @ May 27 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just changed my roof few months ago. It cost me RM1.8K. The details can be found in my blog. FInd the post on roof changing. I took step by step pictures on the process.

http://savingprotonsatria.blogspot.com

Good info smile_thumbup.gif .. Thanks for sharing smile.gif