Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Captiva

• Please log in to reply

Breadman

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
Is this the one?

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)

alphawolf

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (Breadman @ Aug 17 2012, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this the one?

That's the Chevrolet Trax..not a new Captiva. It's smaller than Captiva. It's similar to the Opel/Vauxhall Moka (might be spelt wrongly)..

aikho

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

aikho

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hi all Captivian,

Can advise on the fuel consumption especially the Diesel variant.

Is Malaysian's diesel quality good enough for Captiva?

br1

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (aikho @ Sep 26 2012, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all Captivian,

Can advise on the fuel consumption especially the Diesel variant.

Is Malaysian's diesel quality good enough for Captiva?

Diesel - about 500-700km/full tank, depending on driver for mixed and h'way drive.
Malaysia diesel - OK so far since it use Bosch fuel injector - more reliable than others like Delphi and etc...

ayvin

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

ayvin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
hi, thinking of get the captiva ltz , anyone bought it recently? anyone know whats the best deal in the market? Pls share.
Tq

alphawolf

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (ayvin @ Nov 19 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, thinking of get the captiva ltz , anyone bought it recently? anyone know whats the best deal in the market? Pls share.
Tq

if you wanna know how good is the car, ask br1. he has 2 smile_thumbup.gif

for deals, am not sure. you could just visit one of their showrooms. If you want to buy the car, please keep in mind Naza's rubbishness. Heard from some forumer that they are improving slowly, but be prepared to be pissed off by them in the meantime. Non-existent parts, poor customer service, incompetent/unprofessional and lazy mechanics bought down otherwise good cars smile_blackeye.gif . I am driving cars that are sold by them, so i know what i am talking about. You may also visit Peugeot's forum to discover how bad they are.

br1

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (alphawolf @ Nov 19 2012, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you wanna know how good is the car, ask br1. he has 2 smile_thumbup.gif

for deals, am not sure. you could just visit one of their showrooms. If you want to buy the car, please keep in mind Naza's rubbishness. Heard from some forumer that they are improving slowly, but be prepared to be pissed off by them in the meantime. Non-existent parts, poor customer service, incompetent/unprofessional and lazy mechanics bought down otherwise good cars smile_blackeye.gif . I am driving cars that are sold by them, so i know what i am talking about. You may also visit Peugeot's forum to discover how bad they are.

smile_angry.gif sad.gif 689.gif :smile_disap smile_angry.gif prove: smile_sad.gif smile_disapprove.gif

wing

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

wing

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts
Not that I am approving Naza but I have no issue thus far. Many Captivians goes to USJ authorised SC where you can look for Stanley. A very helpful guy. He did mentioned he has no problem with parts. For now anyway.

But do note that many members did experience countless hassles in getting parts and receiving mediocre service from direct Naza SC. I had encountered that in Naza Kg Baru SC.
My Kembara...almost anywhere also can.

ayvin

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

ayvin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Jus got an offer for captiva ltz 2.0d 170k (otr without insurance) -10k + 5 yrs free maintenance..good deal ?

br1

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (wing @ Nov 20 2012, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that I am approving Naza but I have no issue thus far. Many Captivians goes to USJ authorised SC where you can look for Stanley. A very helpful guy. He did mentioned he has no problem with parts. For now anyway.

But do note that many members did experience countless hassles in getting parts and receiving mediocre service from direct Naza SC. I had encountered that in Naza Kg Baru SC.

I know Stanley like a buddy, he have his problems!!!! have a long long outstanding bills runing into hundred of thousand unpaid so what he just pull off???? also have to foot out hard cash to import and stock parts - which should not be his job to do so but....