Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Civic Or Sylphy

• Please log in to reply

maplephy

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

maplephy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
QUOTE (vios2000 @ Jul 4 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
keong,

I am also looking at upgrading from my current vios. looking at Altis ans slyphy. Seems like i am going to nissan !!! but the tyt saleman trying to push CAMRY to me....... monthly installment is additional 600 ringgit only..... so troublesome to decide... hehe......

yeong is right,

you are actually comparing 2.0L engine regardless their segment & your budget. If for you is RM600 ONLY, then listen to that Salesman to go for Cam. Perhaps Acc(also +/- RM600 additional)., ahaha.

Bear in mind, Sylphy 2.0L is much responsive in term of power/weight than Cam. 2.0L.

vios2000

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

vios2000

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
QUOTE (maplephy @ Jul 5 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeong is right,

you are actually comparing 2.0L engine regardless their segment & your budget. If for you is RM600 ONLY, then listen to that Salesman to go for Cam. Perhaps Acc(also +/- RM600 additional)., ahaha.

Bear in mind, Sylphy 2.0L is much responsive in term of power/weight than Cam. 2.0L.

Whatever it is, it seems that I am enrolling into NISSAN Club or specifically, Sylphy !!!! in the middle to decide what color to choose !!!! wanted white, but i am kind of lazy owner, so my bigger head signalling me to take metallic in order to have less car wash ! smile_big.gif

CAMRY ?? not at this time !!!

hey guys, Would there be any facelift soon for syiphy? it would be good to have a 350Z or 370z front design and keep the current bud !!! isn't it? hehe.......... smile_tongue.gif

Kelkong

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

Kelkong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
QUOTE (vios2000 @ Jul 5 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever it is, it seems that I am enrolling into NISSAN Club or specifically, Sylphy !!!! in the middle to decide what color to choose !!!! wanted white, but i am kind of lazy owner, so my bigger head signalling me to take metallic in order to have less car wash ! smile_big.gif

hey guys, Would there be any facelift soon for syiphy? it would be good to have a 350Z or 370z front design and keep the current bud !!! isn't it? hehe.......... smile_tongue.gif

black and white is nice but downside is it is hard to maintain. I would know coz i got the black. Just spent 300 to get it polished this weekend.

If you are lazy though, i recomment grey as silver i realise the colour itself blends in with the chromes..can't even see it!

jayraptor

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Jul 4 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Toyota Service Centers sucks big time. Ask the Toyota owners. My friend has been complaining consistently on the slow service efficiency. Basically, u send your car in the morning and the car will only be ready in the evening (that also for normal service). But their cars are ok.

Yes they are sort of slow and less friendly. But good thing when comes to maintenance is there are so many sub-contract authorised workshop outside that is express. Same expertise + more friendly, just drive in fill up 1 form then they'll get things done. Warranty won't void.

When warranty ends, there are several other workshops opened by ex-Toyota Foreman that provides good service but lower repair cost. That's main attraction of Toyota. Parts always available.

maplephy

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

maplephy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
QUOTE (vios2000 @ Jul 5 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi vios2000

If you have decided to enrol Nissan Club, & I would say welcome on behalf. If you are in the middle to decide Sylphy's color, click the below may help. You can later up-date the same below when you receive your toy.

http://www.motortrad...amp;whichpage=5

I believe you will feel Sylphy is solid(as they claimed having 6 star-rating & it is quite true) when you close/slam the doors.

cheers

sunyatsen

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:41 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (maplephy @ Jul 4 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
T service sucks! ahaha, don't know.
but T's SA sucks when I entered T showroom during New Alt launching time.

You can't blame them. The economy was good that time. Try to enter their showroom now, they will beg u for sales.

vios2000

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

vios2000

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
QUOTE (maplephy @ Jul 6 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi vios2000

If you have decided to enrol Nissan Club, & I would say welcome on behalf. If you are in the middle to decide Sylphy's color, click the below may help. You can later up-date the same below when you receive your toy.

http://www.motortrad...amp;whichpage=5

I believe you will feel Sylphy is solid(as they claimed having 6 star-rating & it is quite true) when you close/slam the doors.

cheers

Dear Frensss,
Regret to inform that The TYT SA pull me back from entering into NISSAN Club as there offer another 3K for my trade in. So diverted to ALtis1.8G...

So being an vios owner and altis owner, I know how "good" were the SC before but as we need warranty, smile_disapprove.gif have to stick to them for another 3 years...

As for Nissan, very hopeful to make it again in the next 5 years, then it would be Accord/Camry/Cefiro Choice again !! hehe... smile_big.gif

Top100

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

Top100

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
QUOTE (vios2000 @ Jul 18 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Frensss,
Regret to inform that The TYT SA pull me back from entering into NISSAN Club as there offer another 3K for my trade in. So diverted to ALtis1.8G...

So being an vios owner and altis owner, I know how "good" were the SC before but as we need warranty, smile_disapprove.gif have to stick to them for another 3 years...

As for Nissan, very hopeful to make it again in the next 5 years, then it would be Accord/Camry/Cefiro Choice again !! hehe... smile_big.gif

you miss a boat to X-CVT. smile_tongue.gif

"September Auto Policy"

ManU

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

ManU

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
QUOTE (Top100 @ Jul 18 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you miss a boat to X-CVT. smile_tongue.gif

jay
where are those workshop by ex toyota salesman ? can u recommend a few shops ?
thanks in advanced

benny1001

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

benny1001

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (ManU @ Jul 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jay
where are those workshop by ex toyota salesman ? can u recommend a few shops ?
thanks in advanced

get the impul sylphy~ its so dam tempting!!