Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 Model

• Please log in to reply

klimal

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

klimal

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
Anyone have any opinion or experience with the Hyundai service centre in Pandan Indah called Mega Bintang Sdn Bhd.
My new 'old' model Santa Fe has just reached 1,000km and I am thinking of going to this center for the first service.
Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Any particular things I should watch out for or ask at this first service?
Cheers and thanks.?
Lose weight HOW? ask me NOW !
Stay young and active with BiHRT.
Facial Rejuvenation with PRP.

khlim6699

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

khlim6699

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
plan to get a santa fe from year 2011 , what shld i notice on while testing the car ?

bteong0

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

bteong0

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
Just want to share my horrible experience with kaki santa fe here.

I am a regular customer at Hyundai OKR. Recently, I did my 75k service and service advisor (SA) told me that is time service the air cond since I dont have any record of servicing it. I Was explained that this service is a "full package", including changing the filter, topping up the gas cleaning the A/C systems with some anti bacteria fluid. This HYUNDAI service centre offered the full package service at RM 290+. Quite pricey but since Im leaving my car there and only collect it after work, and not wanting to leave my car at another place just for A/C service, I agreed to it.

After service, I noticed the blower filter (inside the front passenger side compartment) , was replaced with a filter that has no brand . Furthermore, the dimension of the filter is larger than the slot for the filter, and they just forced it in to the slot.

Interesting happen when I contacted OKR Hyundai Service centre about this. I asked why is this happening, and they explained that this is part of the "FULL PACKAGE" and filter they used is a local product approved by the management. I told them it is not acceptable. They are a Hyundai Service centre, but replacing an original parts (without informing / disclosing to the owner of the car) to a non branded parts. The SA told me to go back to the service center and meet the manager.

I went to the OKR Hyundai Service Center on the next day. The SA did all the explanation, the manager has no guts to meet me or tell me in person. I told him, if I would walk across the road, and did my A/C service at Ali, Ah Beng and Mutu Air Cond service center and it is acceptable to me if they replaced the original parts to a non original part . However what is happening now is not acceptable. I am standing inside the Hyundai Service Center, and original parts was replaced with non branded parts without disclosing to the customer. The manager was standing at the side and just keep quiet. I suggested to the SA, they can either refund, or replace with an original hyundai parts. What they responded is out of mind. I was 1 meter away from the manager, The Manager told the SA, If the customer want the original part, he will get it after he paid additional RM100.

I am totally out of word and stunned. I realized I am dealing with cheaters and a person that has no pride in his job. I told them thank you and this will be mine and may more other customers last service here.

Hope this unfortunate story will help others .!

bteong0

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:22 PM

bteong0

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Bump. Anyone is still using santa fe 2011 and still around here? 

bteong0

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:51 PM

bteong0

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Bump. Anyone is still using santa fe 2011 and still around here?