Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Persona tyres

• Please log in to reply

irony

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

irony

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
Just replaced the Conti tires with Yokohama A.Drive AA01. The CC lasted 50k (actually can go more, but two tires were in not so good condition). For standard size, 195/60/15, not much choices and prices are a bit on the expensive side.

I chose the Yoko because it is rather affordable. RM190/piece. Compared to Michelin Primacy LC, it is RM250/piece! The Yoko is slightly noisier than the Conti when they are new, but handles a lot better. Less flex during cornering and doesn't squal easily. Better braking too. Haven't had the chance to try in pouring rain, but I can assume it will perform much better than the conti because of the wide grooves.

Conclusion, if you want a better tire than the stock, you have to fork out more. Otherwise, the best option is the Conti Comfort. But then again, the conti is not cheap either. RM210 per piece if i'm not mistaken.

kiddy

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:54 PM

kiddy

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
if u want improve handling and cornering better get Michelin PP2 but its 55series..la......same price with conti cc1 (60series)....around RM210-230....which im using now...hehe smile_tongue.gif