Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need Advise On Tyre Change: 185/60r14

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (michael80 @ Jan 4 2011, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cannot turn back already... changed my wheels to 15" match with Hankook V12 tires (195/50 R15)... doing the run-in now... hopefully it stick fast coz i need to travel down to SG during thursday for meeting...

Highway straight road okay. Can actually use that for run in...... smile_thumbup.gif

QUOTE (rallychamp @ Jan 4 2011, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hankook was good from others review.....but the thread wear quite fast and not justified by the grip level....(wear out fast but not as grippy as other better tyre)

* know this coz i totalled 2pcs my friend tyre during gymkhana training less than an hour tongue.gif

bro., you use road tyre for gymkhana sure die loh....... smile_wink.gif

rallychamp

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:52 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (michael80 @ Jan 4 2011, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha... if you compare with others extreme and max performance tires then surely it will loose out badly...
but for the price you get this quality i can say better than those BULLSHIT Bridgestone ER33, RE030, RE080, MY-01... priced around RM200 for 195/55 R15 but not perform as good as V12 which is cheaper haha...

the wearing also depends on the tire pressure and some other stuff...

yeah..true also....tyre very sensitive over pressure/temp as well as suspension setting related issue

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jan 4 2011, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Highway straight road okay. Can actually use that for run in...... smile_thumbup.gif

bro., you use road tyre for gymkhana sure die loh....... smile_wink.gif

kihkihkih.....compete for fun....no need to get serious and use semi-slick/slick tyre lorhhh..... smile_sleepy.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

vr2turbo

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Jan 4 2011, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah..true also....tyre very sensitive over pressure/temp as well as suspension setting related issue
kihkihkih.....compete for fun....no need to get serious and use semi-slick/slick tyre lorhhh..... smile_sleepy.gif

True also, like in drift they use lesser grip at the rears and semi slicks in front....... smile_thumbup.gif