Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No More Dealing With Bermaz Glenmarie

• Please log in to reply

lokeck111

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

lokeck111

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
I must share with you on my bad bad experience with Bermaz Glenmarie...

After confirming with the salesman in Bermaz Glenmarie that they have a READY unit for the grey colour Mazda 8 (not taken or no one has placed a booking on that unit), I placed a booking on 19 May 2011. The salesman who was having a high fever, actually came back to the showroom to ACCEPT my booking. I actually asked him again and he assured me that he had checked with his sales manager that no one has booked the unit, before paying the booking fee. After that, I proceeded to arrange the financing for the vehicle. On 31 May 2011, when its time to register the vehicle, the salesman informed me that Bermaz does not have the vehicle for me!!!

I was dumbfounded. It made my blood boiled when the salesman gave me a TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE explanation. It is TOTALLY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL especially when they accepted my booking and took more than 10 days to give me such BAD NEWS. No apology was even conveyed.

This is definitely the last time I want to deal with BERMAZ.

Mean

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:28 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts

Are you getting a refund?
Personally i also don't feel good with the way Bermaz does business. They seem insincere and try to 'kena'kan you at every possible opportunity.

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

mikasa

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
Wow...I could not believed this happen at their HQ .

Bermaz really should do something before matters getting worse.Mazda already gain a little attention in Malaysia. They should not allow small problem ruined it.

U should contact William at the first place. He is very good person.

alankkwong

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
Almost every car salesman are bullshitters and the worse part is that.... they believe their own bullshit...

Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

Bengong

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

Bengong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Jun 6 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Almost every car salesman are bullshitters and the worse part is that.... they believe their own bullshit...

luckily...the salesman i dealt before....is ok... smile_wink.gif
Bengong

mazdays

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

mazdays

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (lokeck111 @ Jun 6 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must share with you on my bad bad experience with Bermaz Glenmarie...

After confirming with the salesman in Bermaz Glenmarie that they have a READY unit for the grey colour Mazda 8 (not taken or no one has placed a booking on that unit), I placed a booking on 19 May 2011. The salesman who was having a high fever, actually came back to the showroom to ACCEPT my booking. I actually asked him again and he assured me that he had checked with his sales manager that no one has booked the unit, before paying the booking fee. After that, I proceeded to arrange the financing for the vehicle. On 31 May 2011, when its time to register the vehicle, the salesman informed me that Bermaz does not have the vehicle for me!!!

I was dumbfounded. It made my blood boiled when the salesman gave me a TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE explanation. It is TOTALLY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL especially when they accepted my booking and took more than 10 days to give me such BAD NEWS. No apology was even conveyed.

This is definitely the last time I want to deal with BERMAZ.

Sorry to hear that =( But not all SA is like that.. hope you able to get your M8 asap... as far as i know all stock for M8 is finished or ALMOST =(
-|Reliable | Responsible | Recommended|-

Selling all Mazda Car at a Good Price!

=

lokeck111

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

lokeck111

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
The salesman told me the grey-coloured unit that I booked is the last unit. This is the REASON why I asked him to confirm and double confirm with his sales manager at Bermaz HQ that the SPECIFIC UNIT that I was booking HAS NOT been booked.

Bermaz finally returned my booking after I chased and chased them until the salesman asked me to contact another person MYSELF. So much for customer service. No apology. No mitigation. Nothing.

Mean

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:48 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (Bengong @ Jun 6 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
luckily...the salesman i dealt before....is ok... smile_wink.gif

When salesman is ok, their bosses can be the arseholes..

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

Bengong

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

Bengong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ Jun 6 2011, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When salesman is ok, their bosses can be the arseholes..

no worry...just screw the salesman....if the salesman say his/her is screwed up....the salesman also screwed up because he is working under screwed guy...ekekkekekekekekekekekkeke
Bengong

ycfoo

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

ycfoo

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
don't screw the saleman... go talk to the Manager... as normally the manager call the shot on the sale.