Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Sound Going Up And Down Speed Bumps

• Please log in to reply

mych

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
Changed absorber, changed absorber link.. finally changed the stabaliser bar bush cost RM15 for 2 pcs and labour is RM70. Quite difficult to reach this 2 bush. Nearly 1 hr.
Mych

Gunnerzz

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (mych @ Jan 7 2015, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Changed absorber, changed absorber link.. finally changed the stabaliser bar bush cost RM15 for 2 pcs and labour is RM70. Quite difficult to reach this 2 bush. Nearly 1 hr.

U diy change arb bush?
Mind sharing the step as i have bought the bush last time but cant reach it.end up losing the new bush.

anyway nice to see another loyal waja owner.i think u have been in waja forum since i join aw.

mych

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:17 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
Just posting issues so that I don't forget.. that cheap bush causing the noise not the others.. now it is pretty quiet going up/down humps at 30 km/hr..

Car still good condition with proper maintenance.. parts cheap.. hard to find a reason to dump the ride after the HP repayment is finished ..
Mych

mych

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Jan 7 2015, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U diy change arb bush?
Mind sharing the step as i have bought the bush last time but cant reach it.end up losing the new bush.

anyway nice to see another loyal waja owner.i think u have been in waja forum since i join aw.

the sbsorber link bush is situated deep in between the lower arm chassis.. i don't think can DIY safely .. the mechanic has a hoist and noticed he had to dismantle both tyre and numerous other screws with the air gun.. even the center member was taken out in the process..
Mych

Gunnerzz

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (mych @ Jan 8 2015, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the sbsorber link bush is situated deep in between the lower arm chassis.. i don't think can DIY safely .. the mechanic has a hoist and noticed he had to dismantle both tyre and numerous other screws with the air gun.. even the center member was taken out in the process..

Thats what i tot but when i can see the bolt holding the the clamp which held the bush in place,i tot i can reach it.