Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Toyota Wish

• Please log in to reply

ckys

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

ckys

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
like to get a Wish but there are so many type and spec in the market.Please advice.

benny1001

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:34 AM

benny1001

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (ckys @ Mar 27 2010, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like to get a Wish but there are so many type and spec in the market.Please advice.

I guess 1.8 is better, lower maintenance cost too, the difference would be facelift or pre-facelife version, main differences are like sunroof, bigger rims, body kit, HID.... heard the 2.0 cvt gearbox fluid cost around RM500~600 per change.

noprob

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

noprob

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
how abt newer Wish Z ? arrive yet ?

power of dream ...

wanida

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (ckys @ Mar 27 2010, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi ckys ; this info taken from Wish Club Malaysia..might useful for you..happy reading.. smile_thumbup.gif

wish comes with various model:

1.8 XE, X n XS (JDM Pre FL)
1.8 Aerosport (JDM NFL)
2.0 G n Z (JDM Pre FL)
2.0 S (UMW NFL)

XE is an enty level version that comes with steel rim, w/out front seat armrest, grey seat cover, w/out CF trim panel, w/out fog lamp (available as add on), rear drum brake, ABS, EBD, black side mirror cover n door handle, without sunroof, 4 speed super ECT g/box, 2 front airbags.

X is the intermediate level that comes with normal 15" sport rim, driver arm rest, grey seat cover, w/out CF trim panel, w/out fog lamp (available as add on), rear drum brake, ABS, EBD, body color side mirror cover and door handle, with or without sunroof, 4 speed super ECT g/box, 2 front airbags.

XS is the highest end model of 1.8 that comes with 15" diamond cut sport rim, arm rest for both front seat, black seat cover, CF trim panel, fog lamp, 4 disc brakes, ABS, EBD, body color side mirror cover and door handle, with or without sunroof, sports spoiler, full b/kit, leather trim gear knob, leather cover steering, 4 speed super ECT g/box, 2 front airbags, HID.

Aerosport is the highest end model of New Face Lift (NFL) 1.8 that comes with 15" diamond cut sport rim, arm rest for both front seat, black seat cover, CF trim panel, fog lamp, 4 disc brakes, ABS, EBD, body color side mirror cover and door handle, with or without sunroof, sports spoiler, full b/kit, leather trim gear knob, leather cover steering, 4 speed shiftronic super ECT g/box, 2 front airbags, projector headlight with HID.

G is the entry level for 2.0 that comes with normal 15" sport rim, driver arm rest, w/out CF trim panel, grey seat cover, w/out fog lamp (available as add on), rear drum brake, ABS, EBD, body color side mirror cover and door handle, with or without sunroof, 4 speed CVT g/box, 2 front airbags.

Z is the highest end model of 2.0 that comes with 17" sport rim, arm rest for both front seat, black seat cover, 2nd row pilot seat, CF trim panel, fog lamp, 4 disc brakes, ABS, VSC, EBD, TRC, body color side mirror cover and door handle, keyless entry, with or without sunroof, sports spoiler, full b/kit including side fenders, leather trim gear knob, leather cover steering, 6 speed shiftronic CVT g/box, 2 front airbags, HID.

S is the tomyam version (UMW) of 2.0 that comes with 15" sport rim, arm rest for both front seat, black seat cover, CF trim panel, fog lamp, 4 disc brakes, ABS, VSC, EBD, TRC, body color side mirror cover and door handle, without sunroof, sports spoiler, full b/kit including side fenders, leather trim gear knob, leather cover steering, 4 speed shiftronic super ECT g/box, 2 front airbags, projector headlight without HID.

a full spec wish normally refers to either 1.8 XS or 2.0 Z that comes with original 2 DIN HU, multifunction steering, front n rear reverse camera, LED side mirror cover n sunroof. some 1.8 XS and 2.0 Z are fitted with 6 airbags.

ckys

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

ckys

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
wow very detail,some of the dealer change the sport rim and put reverse camera very confuselah but the infomation help.thanks.

wanida

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (ckys @ Mar 30 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow very detail,some of the dealer change the sport rim and put reverse camera very confuselah but the infomation help.thanks.

so with this detailed info, you may challenge the dealer on some parts that are missing.. smile_tongue.gif

to wait for new wish 2009, you might need to wait at least for another year..so while await for it, it worth of buying the current wish now..recommend the 06 and above model as it equipped with shifttronics, and the best part is wish resale value depreciates very very minimal... smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif

happy buying..

motionemo

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

motionemo

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
Hi fellow Wish owners,

If I buy a unregistered "recon" Wish from Naza or other dealers, where can I service the Wish?
I'm sure UMW Toyota workshops will not accept, right?

Thanks for your feedback.

wanida

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (motionemo @ Apr 5 2010, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi fellow Wish owners,

If I buy a unregistered "recon" Wish from Naza or other dealers, where can I service the Wish?
I'm sure UMW Toyota workshops will not accept, right?

Thanks for your feedback.

dear motionemo..dun just rely on Toyota SC as they are various expertise/workshop nationwide can do the job..I just changed my Wish V-belt, auto transmission oil, engine oil and oil filter in normal workshop..and it's much more cheaper..

also, try to become a member of www.wishclubmalaysia.com where we can share lots of things abt our Wish...cheers.. smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif

sooi

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

sooi

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
QUOTE (wanida @ Mar 30 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so with this detailed info, you may challenge the dealer on some parts that are missing.. smile_tongue.gif

to wait for new wish 2009, you might need to wait at least for another year..so while await for it, it worth of buying the current wish now..recommend the 06 and above model as it equipped with shifttronics, and the best part is wish resale value depreciates very very minimal... smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif

happy buying..

Bro,

I just got my Wish (recon 1.8 aerosport NFL) last Jan. For more helful info, just join WishClubMalaysia and those WISHers will be glad to share all you need to know about WISH.. smile_big.gif

wanida

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:53 AM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (sooi @ Apr 19 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,

I just got my Wish (recon 1.8 aerosport NFL) last Jan. For more helful info, just join WishClubMalaysia and those WISHers will be glad to share all you need to know about WISH.. smile_big.gif

Bro Sooi,
Welcome to the club.. smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif