Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda 8 Owners

• Please log in to reply

celfcl

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

celfcl

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Dear All Bro,

i receive my lovely M8 today, after searching an MPV almost half year and finally decided joint the M8 club. hahaha

can some bro here PM me the whatapps detail? thanks.

Teighlour

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

Teighlour

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
Hi bro celfcl,, congrats on your new acquisition of the M8. It's a lovely MVP isn't it? Ill PM u the details later.....seem like this place is rather quiet now as all of us chat in watsapp. We intend to have TT arranged soon somewhere in Klang Valley. All are welcomed.

QUOTE (celfcl @ Apr 17 2014, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All Bro,

i receive my lovely M8 today, after searching an MPV almost half year and finally decided joint the M8 club. hahaha

Teighlour

mazoom8

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

mazoom8

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (celfcl @ Apr 17 2014, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All Bro,

Welcome on board celfcl. SMS/whatsapp to Andrew @ 012 202 9663......

mazoom8

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

mazoom8

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (mazoom8 @ Apr 27 2014, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome on board celfcl. SMS/whatsapp to Andrew @ 012 202 9663......

Hello Celfcl, sorry, gave you wrong ctc.no.... The correct ONE is 0122192979, the Admins. no. Apologies once again for the wrong number.....

celfcl

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

celfcl

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
thanks bro mazoom8 & Teighlour.

hope to meet with you guys soon.

kk2628

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:09 AM

kk2628

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi,

Thinking to get a used Mazda 8 (2012), appreciate some advise : (Sorry, never own a Mazda before)

1. is this model same as the current one (2014) ? Is this model CBU ?

2. What is fuel comsumption (city & highway) ?

3. any design/engineering issue ?

4. Worth to buy ?

5. How is after sales service ? Waiting time, avg costs, comfortable waiting room, etc ?

6. Overall, are you all happy owners ?

7. Is there news about changing the engine to Skyactiv this year ?

8. Is the attached photo the original headrest ? or the uncomfortable one ?

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• mazda8_headrest.jpg

syahruln

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

syahruln

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
QUOTE (kk2628 @ May 6 2014, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Thinking to get a used Mazda 8 (2012), appreciate some advise : (Sorry, never own a Mazda before)

1. is this model same as the current one (2014) ? Is this model CBU ?
Think so. CBU

2. What is fuel comsumption (city & highway) ?
Mine... from 6km/L to 12.1km/L

3. any design/engineering issue ?
It has a few crickets trapped in the chassis.

4. Worth to buy ?
Price vs feature... NO. Better buy other MPV with TRC, DSC, etc.

5. How is after sales service ? Waiting time, avg costs, comfortable waiting room, etc ?
So so.

6. Overall, are you all happy owners ?
Me, yes wink.gif

7. Is there news about changing the engine to Skyactiv this year ?
In my dream smile.gif

8. Is the attached photo the original headrest ? or the uncomfortable one ?
Looks like a zombie. Most probably not if it has lcd screen behind it. Google for "LY3P" for mazda 8 stuffs

Thanks

myli

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

myli

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi to every M8 owners...I've been reading nearly all postings and at same time in the very last step to own new M8 but prefer to go for 2013 unit (leftover)...was told it is similar to 2014 model and since the discount is too much not to loose..decided to go for it...

Few questions to ask but for now maybe some of it first...was offered metropolitan gray color and wonder if it's nice color to own...currently overseas and not able to make my final decision (no choice actually..last unit).

Was offered 5 years warranty and service compared to 2014 unit..is this standard? was also offered discounted price for Raytech tint (1700rm)...is this worth? and pressed to have full tank upon delivery...

Oh yes...was also told that SA will install the auto-lock at 380rm... are there other things to think off...

Thanks for feedback and looking forward to join the Wassap group too.

Mean

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (myli @ May 9 2014, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi to every M8 owners...I've been reading nearly all postings and at same time in the very last step to own new M8 but prefer to go for 2013 unit (leftover)...was told it is similar to 2014 model and since the discount is too much not to loose..decided to go for it...

Few questions to ask but for now maybe some of it first...was offered metropolitan gray color and wonder if it's nice color to own...currently overseas and not able to make my final decision (no choice actually..last unit).

Was offered 5 years warranty and service compared to 2014 unit..is this standard? was also offered discounted price for Raytech tint (1700rm)...is this worth? and pressed to have full tank upon delivery...

Oh yes...was also told that SA will install the auto-lock at 380rm... are there other things to think off...

Thanks for feedback and looking forward to join the Wassap group too.

Hi there.. Good bargain! How much is the discount if you don't mind sharing? It should not be less than 15K.
Don't be too carried away with the full tank of petrol coz you can kowtim that with ~RM100.
They can't possibly sell the car without losing, so better you gain.

As for the colour, mine is white and I think M8 looks best in this colour.

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

myli

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

myli

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ May 9 2014, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there.. Good bargain! How much is the discount if you don't mind sharing? It should not be less than 15K.
Don't be too carried away with the full tank of petrol coz you can kowtim that with ~RM100.
They can't possibly sell the car without losing, so better you gain.

As for the colour, mine is white and I think M8 looks best in this colour.

Thanks Mean for yr input...HM went to see the car today and agreed with the color...just paid booking fee. Abt the discount..nearly to that amount all in..full tank SA quite reluctant but after reading some of the posts here..pressed and SA agreed...tho not much but Alhamdulillah..tot of asking for free full set of tires... smile_blush.gif

Color wise...i m bit of malas guy to wash...so fine with me..I m sure Mean u r very particular abt cleanliness smile_thumbup.gif

Can anyone comment on the warranty and services...does this exist...William knows well I guess...cant wait now...last car bought was 18 years ago...kumpul duit sikit2 maa...