Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda 6 Discount 15k~20k

• Please log in to reply

cygnus

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

cygnus

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
QUOTE (vsign @ Aug 1 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i heard the BOSE audio sound systems is under expectation, sound is worst than 4 ways speacker in 2.0? is it?

If this is true then the concerned owners should open up the door panels and check the speakers before they accept the new car. Once handed over, that it is.
Thieves are everywhere nowadays.

ahhon83

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
QUOTE (vsign @ Aug 4 2012, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think if they still got the hu, then we just take it back and keep. Now a day all also using touch screen and GPS attached. So far I only hear one ppl complaint only. Maybe is his luck. Who knows maybe our one is better. If this really can not work well. Later we only buy Caska or other brand. For see all those touch screen also made in China.

about the HU. We buy the whole car, so they said gv us free dvd player + installation, so aren't they should gv us back what they remove from our car. remember, we buy the complete set of car, the price we paid, are include of everything. DVd player is given free as promotion. if they keep it and sell it or what so ever, meaning that, they should buy it from us, maybe gv few more thousand discount? i mean this is logic right? unless, they said, player is CBU as well, then i'm fine with it.

i think better call Bermaz to confirm about this.

williaml

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
As I mentioned in another thread, the touch screen on Mazda6 comes as Standard accessory and added value to the car, previously if you want to install, you need to pay around RM3.5k for it. Definition for promotion is, the item/offer is valid on certain period only.

Unlike Mazda2 Sedan, you can have option to choose touch screen or get cash rebate because touch screen not comes as Standard.

ZOOM ZOOM...

Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

ahhon83

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Aug 4 2012, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I mentioned in another thread, the touch screen on Mazda6 comes as Standard accessory and added value to the car, previously if you want to install, you need to pay around RM3.5k for it. Definition for promotion is, the item/offer is valid on certain period only.

Unlike Mazda2 Sedan, you can have option to choose touch screen or get cash rebate because touch screen not comes as Standard.

ZOOM ZOOM...

yap, noted already.

ahhon83

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
Hi, vsign , lig,

Do u install this spoiler? How is this spoiler looks? I saw once one the road other colors, it looks weird and ugly....tongue.gif but for this white color, it looks fine. What do you guys think?

Attached Thumbnails

• C360_2012_07_27_12_10_20.jpg
  • C360_2012_07_27_12_09_52.jpg
  • C360_2012_07_27_12_10_03.jpg

kelakatu

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

kelakatu

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
QUOTE (vsign @ Aug 3 2012, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi ahhon83<

Your SA is better than mine. i am getting 20K discount only, free coating and rear camera with nite view.

Beside that i ask him to install Auto lock for me. Scare to do it outside (void warranty).

He charge me NAPPA full leather for RM4K..... no discount. Do U think i install from outside will be better? How about their workmanship? DK Schweizer or Newton? So U plan to do the leather outside?

i am not going to call my SA, wait till he call me. I wantto see how long will he take to settle my car. i got the feeling he will tell me last minute i am not getting my QUICK SILVER. Then he ill ask me to choose either white or black. May i know what colour U R chosing?

Actually i am a gadget kind of guy. Do U know what brand of the HEAD UNIT they R giving from china? Do U have all the GPS spec? i saw it had Micro SD & SD slot. i wonder is it the USB slot inside the armrest?

Hi all, look like I going to join u guy...pretty good deal I guess...dis 20k + tribo coating+spoiler+reverse camera+free v-kool elite+ 6 times free service ( can help to confirm this). I think SA really want to hit his sales target...my car got delay...anybody else the same? Heard that their PDI padang jawa stockyard finish the DVD, need to wait another 10 days at least...coz after dvd, wash, then tribo...don't know how the truth. But I do call bermaz CS and he could see our name and advise the same thing...

Btw, do you guy aware on how the warranty work? Plan to put subwoofer and amp to the 2.0 mazda6 when I get it and some deadening product as I feel the rear seat suffer from high road noise...

ahhon83

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
welcome on board bro, then we share the same fate, DELAY.....

Free service is confirm till 60k km or 3 yrs, everything is free. But, just do not know what kind of oil for our car.

ur SA so good, giving vkool, sigh! Me and others not so lucky, no tint provided, is the reverse cam good sight at night also, i know that mine should be not so clear at night one. You are buying from Bermaz which branch?

i'm going to get Huper Optik tint in Puchong anyway....

vsign

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

vsign

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (ahhon83 @ Aug 4 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, vsign , lig,

Do u install this spoiler? How is this spoiler looks? I saw once one the road other colors, it looks weird and ugly....tongue.gif but for this white color, it looks fine. What do you guys think?

bro i think this spoiler is nice. Mine is silver. don't know nice or not. mostly like the waja behind. Ur SA is giving u free spoiler? How much does it cost to install outside? will try to ask my SA to give me as well. will call my SA after 12pm. Then i will update my status here.

Can see now a day very less M6 accessary around here. Anybody know where can i get them beside BROTHER? KL& PJ area?

bro ahhon83, i think i will listen to u install the leather seat at outside. Hopefully outside will be cheaper & nicer.

ahhon83

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

ahhon83

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
i also think this spoiler is okay...dunno if it affect the performance when we running fast? Williaml has any comment on this?

leather seat, the only thing i worry is, mazda warranty issue. some SA said will, some SA said will not. Can William confirm?

Do i ask this b4? my memory doesn't serve me well these days....old d...

bro Vsign, keep us posted...thx alot....

kelakatu

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

kelakatu

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
QUOTE (ahhon83 @ Aug 4 2012, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome on board bro, then we share the same fate, DELAY.....

Free service is confirm till 60k km or 3 yrs, everything is free. But, just do not know what kind of oil for our car.

ur SA so good, giving vkool, sigh! Me and others not so lucky, no tint provided, is the reverse cam good sight at night also, i know that mine should be not so clear at night one.

i'm going to get Huper Optik tint in Puchong anyway....

thanks bro...nice to hear from u... Yup, I think I just lucky on the right place and right time...not really sure about the camera, u see u real one yet? But I think if it that bad, I will change to different brand later...I got a feeling that maybe we serve the same dealer...haha, I also decided to go with huper and the SA is fine with it...high chance that I may go for Sech60 for all window...I think the SA maybe get a good disc otherwise he digging a lot from his own pocket...and getting inpuchong. Got 2 shop there, which one?