Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot Assistance Hotline

• Please log in to reply

waja3708

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
Last week on NS highway, called the hotline for traffic updates and it was spot on..good.

smile_thumbup.gif
Former Rides:
Ford Telstar TX5, Proton Waja

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

rexyu

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:21 AM

rexyu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
QUOTE (wheelz @ Oct 19 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't know where else to put this but just to update since I only just found out that KS has cancelled their late closing hours this month citing low response.

Seems can still collect the car until 8, but the backshop closes by 530.

Personally I find that KS seems to have pretty decent workmanship, but sucky that they don't allow you to go back and watch while they work unlike GeotAuto.

ya i did 1st inspetion at KS, they unfriendly and just smoking around, i ve told them my steering left horn is hard to press but 1 of them said is new! like this one! wat a bullshit la! now i try go glenmarie fix it n change my new tyres(now with old shoes 0707)

rexyu

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:20 AM

rexyu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
just happen today i`ve called this hotline and naza stuff was friendly, helpful, efficiency enough, will keep follow up my case GOOD!! smile_thumbup.gif tolled from seremban back to KS service RM300 peugeot cover RM150 not 150km anymore smile_blackeye.gif then i only paid RM150. hopes my info helps.

shoburn

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:26 PM

shoburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (rexyu @ Feb 28 2010, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just happen today i`ve called this hotline and naza stuff was friendly, helpful, efficiency enough, will keep follow up my case GOOD!! smile_thumbup.gif tolled from seremban back to KS service RM300 peugeot cover RM150 not 150km anymore smile_blackeye.gif then i only paid RM150. hopes my info helps.

That's actually better than some insurance "free towing service" which caps the cost at RM100

sxs

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

sxs

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
Just wondering, is this hotline still active?

danieltcc

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

danieltcc

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
QUOTE (sxs @ May 19 2011, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wondering, is this hotline still active?

Yes.. still active.... and excellent service and the towing service was smile_thumbup.gif and they followed up with every point of the car till it reaches the workshop... and they even called to confirm that the car arrived at the workshop! Kudos to the Careline! Thank you!
Daniel in the Lion's Den

sxs

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

sxs

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
QUOTE (danieltcc @ May 30 2011, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes.. still active.... and excellent service and the towing service was smile_thumbup.gif and they followed up with every point of the car till it reaches the workshop... and they even called to confirm that the car arrived at the workshop! Kudos to the Careline! Thank you!

Good to hear that! I mean that the careline is still active, not about your breakdown... smile_sleepy.gif

This service is FOC to all Peugeot cars, right? Doesnt matter under warranty or not?

spcx

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

spcx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
I called this no. when my 508 broke down on the 2nd day. It was around 4-5am in the morning, and the tow truck came in less than 30 mins. Thumbs up! =)

ndlow

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

ndlow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
5008 wheezed, coughed then quit. Battery died. Called Pug Hotline- First service personnel did not return call altho promised, to obtain my address etc etc. Called 2nd time, different fella. Help came within 20 minutes. Impressive.

The service guy, although experienced, took a total of 45 minutes to remove all covers, change battery, replace covers. Nice friendly senior chap though.