Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Did My 20k Service @ Geotauto

• Please log in to reply

push2start

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

push2start

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Met a friendly counter guy there, chat a bit, felt comfy and will definitely come back here for service but the price....

The bill came out RM 485.
They charged RM90 for labour ? isnt it free?
They used Total which is RM340 ( gave me back the balance }..then the filter...and one last thing i dont remember.
and free me a jacket. fuiyo.
All done in 3 hours without booking.
The scene in waiting room seems a bit like in a clinic. people coughing...sneezing...sleeping...haha.

joelucas91

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

joelucas91

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
Labour charge is RM80. Maybe there's been an increase in 2012....

3 hours is considered..... slow for GEOT, they're usually faster. I take it there were a lot of people too that day?

waawmn

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

waawmn

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
KS charges rm112
make it easy...

push2start

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

push2start

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
QUOTE (joelucas91 @ Jan 7 2012, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Labour charge is RM80. Maybe there's been an increase in 2012....

3 hours is considered..... slow for GEOT, they're usually faster. I take it there were a lot of people too that day?

yeah. bout 5. all in waiting room like waiting for doctor or something. haha

QUOTE (waawmn @ Jan 7 2012, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KS charges rm112

lucky i went to the right place.

kaminski

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
GeotAuto have always offered a quick efficient service, well, that's been my experience anyway. No doubt that will change as more Pug owners become aware of their services!
I also heard that they are doing quicker turn around times than other outlets if you are going through the "depollution problem fix"

The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!

valkjr

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

valkjr

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
QUOTE (kaminski @ Jan 9 2012, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GeotAuto have always offered a quick efficient service, well, that's been my experience anyway. No doubt that will change as more Pug owners become aware of their services!
I also heard that they are doing quicker turn around times than other outlets if you are going through the "depollution problem fix"

Juru SC charge me RM 90 per hour x 1.8 for my 40k service ( just oil change, fuel & oil filter, air filter & charcoal filter)....total process cost me a rm 680+...swt...lucky my AFT has been change earlier @ 20k, else...rm 1k++...

MASsenger

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
Is Geotauto fully equipped to handle all issues on 407.

The REALdeal

mshiraz

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:29 PM

mshiraz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 601 posts
QUOTE (MASsenger @ Jan 12 2012, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Geotauto fully equipped to handle all issues on 407.

hi massenger

yes they are
m shiraz

paperone

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:43 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
Equipment is full yes, but people skillfully equipped, NOPE. Most of my problems cannot be resolved plus now they are worst, if you offend them, their entire company will attack you in a group, they're more like gangsters now than a workshop. Avoid at all cost. I've read and heard cases of people they charge but did not change the part, they also have a drunkard rude security guard which they protect, if he fights with customer, their staff will all defend him.

So watch out. Some of fellow forumers almost got robbed by their employees.