Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Beware Of Fake Pivot Products.

• Please log in to reply

dchong

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

dchong

Road Warrior

• Advertiser
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts
There has been a influx of FAKE Pivot products lately.

Practically EVERY Pivot product has a fake/ imitation including the popular 3-Drive, Mega Raizin etc.

Very difficult to tell the difference unless you compare them side by side.
We have some samples for you guys to check out.

Cheers,

Desmond
KL AUTO.

ps. maybe some bros here can help me post some pics ( this dinosaur here dunno how).

--------------------

AUTOFOAM......Handling, Comfort, Safety. KL Auto http://www.autofoam.com.my
KL Auto Accessories Sdn. Bhd.
No: 66, Jalan Dato Haji Eusoff, Kompleks Damai
Off Jalan Ipoh, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-4042 9928 / 603-4044 9928
H/P No: 017-282 3073 (Desmond Chong)
http://www.autofoam.com.my/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autofoam/193456474019263

limking

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
Wanna have a piece of mind , look for KLAuto for original Pivot gadgets . smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif smile_thumbup.gif
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

vr2turbo

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Apr 26 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanna have a piece of mind , look for KLAuto for original Pivot gadgets . smile_thumbup.gif smile_approve.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Des mentioned he has some fake ones too....ha! ha! smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (dchong @ Apr 26 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There has been a influx of FAKE Pivot products lately.

Practically EVERY Pivot product has a fake/ imitation including the popular 3-Drive, Mega Raizin etc.

Very difficult to tell the difference unless you compare them side by side.
We have some samples for you guys to check out.

Cheers,

Desmond
KL AUTO.

ps. maybe some bros here can help me post some pics ( this dinosaur here dunno how).

--------------------

AUTOFOAM......Handling, Comfort, Safety. KL Auto http://www.autofoam.com.my

Got to take pics of the fake and real ones showing the difference.
I remember the Pivot Blue VS, the capacitor has a marking in the real one and something else.... smile_wink.gif

YSW

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

YSW

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 864 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Apr 26 2010, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got to take pics of the fake and real ones showing the difference.
I remember the Pivot Blue VS, the capacitor has a marking in the real one and something else.... smile_wink.gif

I've got a Pivot Raizin VS, The guy who sold to me claimed he knows many ppl are selling fake ones... I keep on wondering whether his action of reminder is actually a cover for counterfeit....

vr2turbo

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (YSW @ Apr 26 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got a Pivot Raizin VS, The guy who sold to me claimed he knows many ppl are selling fake ones... I keep on wondering whether his action of reminder is actually a cover for counterfeit....

Better check yours....ha! ha! smile_big.gif

Gunnerzz

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
If u search online trading site,u can see lots of these product selling at very suspiciously low price.
Last time some seller post comparison between the ori and fake Pivot Raizin VS (blue color).
If i recalled correctly;

Ori has 'K' marking on the condenser while cap ayam has no marking.

Now,most online traders only photo their product from a distance or not focusing the top of the condenser.

bOROi

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:13 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Apr 27 2010, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If u search online trading site,u can see lots of these product selling at very suspiciously low price.
Last time some seller post comparison between the ori and fake Pivot Raizin VS (blue color).
If i recalled correctly;

Ori has 'K' marking on the condenser while cap ayam has no marking.

Now,most online traders only photo their product from a distance or not focusing the top of the condenser.

Even buying from socalled big and respectable shops and supermarket also not sure. Whats to stop them from stocking maybe 50% oris and 50% fakes..... smile_blush.gif you may get ori products if the shopwoener's daughter like you....but once you cross her, confirmed you will get the fakes smile_tongue.gif

A few times I patronised spare part shops, qouestions like you want mahal or murah punya, ori or not oris???? So they stoack for all smile_blush.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

vr2turbo

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:26 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Apr 27 2010, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even buying from socalled big and respectable shops and supermarket also not sure. Whats to stop them from stocking maybe 50% oris and 50% fakes..... smile_blush.gif you may get ori products if the shopwoener's daughter like you....but once you cross her, confirmed you will get the fakes smile_tongue.gif

A few times I patronised spare part shops, qouestions like you want mahal or murah punya, ori or not oris???? So they stoack for all smile_blush.gif

Totally agree on the shop owners type of business. Just found so called original clutch pump failed in 3 months, same as non original, so I think they sold me Non Ori for Ori price only.... smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif

YSW

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

YSW

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 864 posts
If you think in reversed, what brand you will name your product when you are counterfeit maker...

It would be all car manufacturer brand or very very famous after market brand.

I like to scout for new brand but with a strong background... such as Road House, sounds like a stupid brand but it is under TRW.