Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

My Naza Ria Engine Wanna To Convert To Cefiro Engine

• Please log in to reply

danish09

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

danish09

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
smile_angry.gif Raya just around the corner..............i planned to install new Naza engine but the costing look like same convert to Cefiro engine...what do you think?

byebye2u

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:53 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (danish09 @ Aug 3 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_angry.gif Raya just around the corner..............i planned to install new Naza engine but the costing look like same convert to Cefiro engine...what do you think?

so many cefiro spec, if 3.0 then will probably have enough hp and torque to pull heavy Naza Ria around unless if the mechanic know how to use the same naza gearbox...kasi kawin enjin dengan gearbox.

it is more easier if donor engine come from a car that has almost same weight.........gear ratio problem.

ajoiauto

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

ajoiauto

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (danish09 @ Aug 3 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi danish09...

what happen to your old naza ria engine????

APEK

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

APEK

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
anyone here made the conversion?

i've converted my kia karnival engine with cefiro2.5 last year. timing chain. better fuel consumption. everything is perfect except for dryshaft issues. anyone face similar problem?

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
done a lot of this convertion ..no problem at all. Depand the material you use for the driveshaft. plz feel free to call us 0122375631 : (under 3 garage) yr nazaria solution.

jason81

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

jason81

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (APEK @ May 26 2012, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone here made the conversion?

i've converted my kia karnival engine with cefiro2.5 last year. timing chain. better fuel consumption. everything is perfect except for dryshaft issues. anyone face similar problem?

most converted ria will have the drive shaft problem , because the level is different , the engine is higher than the wheel , so the driveshift is "sengek" when rotating.. try cut the spring to lower the car ..this is what my friend said
but i saw some workshop claim they have a custom made driveshaft ..