Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Driven : Saga Flx 1.6 Cvt

• Please log in to reply

hypermount

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

hypermount

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
QUOTE (hcgui @ Jul 4 2012, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait till u install LCP and better plugs. results = smile_thumbup.gif

i never hv much issue on pickup for my 1.3AT except going uphill on full load.

lol can't imagine that..any issue after install? From MYTHELOGY?

hcgui

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

hcgui

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
QUOTE (hypermount @ Jul 5 2012, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol can't imagine that..any issue after install? From MYTHELOGY?

ya, Mythelogy. maybe only 1 issue.. poorer by a few hundred bucks. smile_clown.gif i even remap my throttle response... (dont exactly know what was done, but paid some tuner to clean the TB, modify d accelerator pedal n change some ignition settings n throttle position learning on ECU using Proton's PDT)... results... not race car but no more DBW throttle lag... smile_thumbup.gif

hypermount

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

hypermount

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
This complaints about DBW throttle lag - actually since when Proton first started to implement DBW? I think is Gen2 in 2004.

Frankly I can't spot the difference to notice the lag. Maybe it's just me that I prefer civilized acceleration. The stock Saga BLM's 4 speed auto's pickup is good enough di.

tengbok

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

tengbok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Driving latest Saga feel safe but when push, Saga is so dangerous and spin. Worst car.

Tourist

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Tourist

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts
How's the fuel economy of this car compared to Automatic Myvi 1.3 or Automatic 1.5?
I prefers to use my head than follow the crowd. After all, it is my money and not theirs.

georgekan

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

georgekan

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Tourist @ Sep 27 2013, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How's the fuel economy of this car compared to Automatic Myvi 1.3 or Automatic 1.5?

See how you can win a 7days test drive of the new Nissan Grand Livina here: http://www.facebook....515601135185587