Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Engine Fault Repair Needed

• Please log in to reply

ampang3008

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

ampang3008

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
QUOTE (momo308 @ Oct 9 2012, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ampang 3008,

The the issues raised by you No need la sampai wanna sell your car, no need bro.
I hav this similar problems couple of months ago, and to cut the whole story short,
I suspected the water coolant is the culprit. After mine is change, problem never happen again.
Remember and always remember to not let SC top up your car water coolant with tap water. It doesn't mix and it never will!
I instructed them to flush out all water from the car and replace it with coolant water only.
Try and feedback to us. Cheers!

Thanks Momo308,
You know what, at first they SC claim that was caused by battery weak, after they charged me RM530 to change my battery (My old battery actually still ok one), the problem still exist, I drove back and ask, they just drama drama dignos the car, remove the plugs and put back, then said dont know how to repair, send to Balakong please, WTF!!! if dont know, please tell at the first place, dont waste my money and time, i wasted 2 days leave.
I dont want to tell which SC is it, i can see this SC only want to make money, when i got problem, sent in my car, before i open my mouth, they already ask, service car??, want to do alignement balancing?, even they dont know how to fix this problem, they still want to make my money first before ask me to balakong.....*&^*(%($^&@$)(^(

ampang3008

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

ampang3008

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
QUOTE (ampang3008 @ Oct 10 2012, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Momo308,
You know what, at first they SC claim that was caused by battery weak, after they charged me RM530 to change my battery (My old battery actually still ok one), the problem still exist, I drove back and ask, they just drama drama dignos the car, remove the plugs and put back, then said dont know how to repair, send to Balakong please, WTF!!! if dont know, please tell at the first place, dont waste my money and time, i wasted 2 days leave.
I dont want to tell which SC is it, i can see this SC only want to make money, when i got problem, sent in my car, before i open my mouth, they already ask, service car??, want to do alignement balancing?, even they dont know how to fix this problem, they still want to make my money first before ask me to balakong.....*&^*(%($^&@$)(^(

Some more the car is now started losing power, after dignos have 12 error, they just delete it only, I asked them what are these error? they said, don't know la, better send to Balakong.

chargerguy

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
Ur weak batt is most likely cause by the high speed fan which decided to turn on longer than normal due to few possibilities. First might be excessive misfiring or knocking which bring up the engine temp. Besides that, high pressure fuel pump will also play an important role here coz air fuel ratio is not as directed by the ECU. At last, the electric turbo coolant pump might be short circuit as well and these will lead to forever on high speed fan which drain ur batt to weak condition. However, they should know this when they plug in the PPS and get it diagnose...U might wanna get ur batt $$$ refund if they change it wrongly..sad.gif

1 cent..

Cheers

ampang3008

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

ampang3008

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Hi Guys, if you have issues on your car,send to Balakong, people there are nice and attentive!

As what Max and Chargerhuy mentioned, my car issue actually caused HP Petrol Pump, they replaced :
- HP Petrol Pump
- Electric Pump
- HP Injection Pump
- Electric Water Pump
- Update ECU program (they said compulsory by Peugeot France)

Problem solved!

Some more their service is fast! You can look for the gentlement name call 'Mazrul'

alphawolf

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (ampang3008 @ Oct 19 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys, if you have issues on your car,send to Balakong, people there are nice and attentive!

As what Max and Chargerhuy mentioned, my car issue actually caused HP Petrol Pump, they replaced :
- HP Petrol Pump
- Electric Pump
- HP Injection Pump
- Electric Water Pump

Problem solved!

Some more their service is fast! You can look for the gentlement name call 'Mazrul'

cool. actually there is a nice Naza SC afterall. thanks for sharing smile_thumbup.gif

VMOD

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

VMOD

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Hi
I have replaced my electric pump less than a month ago.
Now again the symptom of fan blowing at very high speed and loud after switching it off. It happens all the time even in the morning when I start my car for just 30 secs. There is no warning out on the display but could it be the same symptom as yours?
I have frequent engine knocking too..

MASsenger

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (ampang3008 @ Oct 19 2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

- HP Petrol Pump
- Electric Pump
- HP Injection Pump
- Electric Water Pump

Problem solved!

Tks for sharing. Good to know at least Balakong can solve serious problems.

The REALdeal

VMOD

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

VMOD

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
QUOTE (VMOD @ Jan 20 2013, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi
I have replaced my electric pump less than a month ago.
Now again the symptom of fan blowing at very high speed and loud after switching it off. It happens all the time even in the morning when I start my car for just 30 secs. There is no warning out on the display but could it be the same symptom as yours?
I have frequent engine knocking too..

Send my car in today and according to SA they detected Super Knocking which causes the fan to spin full speed all the time.
They reset and initialized the ECU and the fan works like normal now. BUT the car has to be send in for decarbo due to carbon build up. I don't think it is a long term solution as this problem will reoccur again in near future. Seems endless problem with this engine.

chargerguy

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
QUOTE (VMOD @ Jan 21 2013, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Send my car in today and according to SA they detected Super Knocking which causes the fan to spin full speed all the time.
They reset and initialized the ECU and the fan works like normal now. BUT the car has to be send in for decarbo due to carbon build up. I don't think it is a long term solution as this problem will reoccur again in near future. Seems endless problem with this engine.

Friend,

The carbon build up problem is not just our Prince engine. All Direct Injection will suffer the same thing and this to the extend all previous model Lexus , Audi/VW, Bimmer, Merz, PSA, Mazda, Hyundai etc etc etc...There will be a yearly maintenance for the carbon build up problem which can clean everything on the intake valve..smile.gif

1 cent

Cheers

VMOD

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

VMOD

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
QUOTE (chargerguy @ Jan 21 2013, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Friend,

The carbon build up problem is not just our Prince engine. All Direct Injection will suffer the same thing and this to the extend all previous model Lexus , Audi/VW, Bimmer, Merz, PSA, Mazda, Hyundai etc etc etc...There will be a yearly maintenance for the carbon build up problem which can clean everything on the intake valve..smile.gif

1 cent

Cheers

Thanks for the comment.
Will it be worse with our euro2m fuel? Or same goes with euro4 fuel?