Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

NAZA RIA-CARNIVAL convert to Cefiro Engine

• Please log in to reply

artois

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

artois

Vanishing Point

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,027 posts
Naza is currently having a promotion for the changing of a new Quad Cam engine for RM8,888. I saw it when I went to one of their sales outlets to look at the new Sportage.

lionelstep

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

lionelstep

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
QUOTE (artois @ Oct 28 2011, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naza is currently having a promotion for the changing of a new Quad Cam engine for RM8,888. I saw it when I went to one of their sales outlets to look at the new Sportage.

What is the engine name-code of thie Quad Cam ? Used in which vehicle normally ?

lord65

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

lord65

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (ayieriya @ Sep 24 2011, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. I just convert my Nazaria engine to Cefiro engine. it's been 2 months i used it, the engine still running ok. No problem about the engine. The driveshaft need to be replaced. Overall cost modification is RM12,000.00. ( Engine, wiring, installation) I did at Sg Ramal. JPJ endorsement not included. The engine was good. Fuel saver, run smoothly. U can't hear the engine sound from the inside. But i still need to find mechanics who can fix my computer box for the fuel pump. Because my engine was a US specs. It came with 2 computer box. If the problem settle, my nazaria will be more fuel saver and comfortable.

Lord65/
Dear Sirs, I wanted to change my nazaria to cefiro engine. Can you ask your mechanic where can i do it. I lived in Johor Bahru.

Thank you.

lord65

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

lord65

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (artois @ Oct 28 2011, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

May i know what is the model engine for?

Txs