Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No More Dealing With Bermaz Glenmarie

• Please log in to reply

mikasa

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
I hope can end up my deal with Bermaz as soon as possible . 2 years experience is like a night mare to me.

BTW ,

Last week I went to have a closer look on Lexus CT200h at Damansara. They are very good indeed serve the customer regardless what the customer attire is.

TheGunner

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Jul 11 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last week I went to have a closer look on Lexus CT200h at Damansara. They are very good indeed serve the customer regardless what the customer attire is.

I can testify to that. I once walked in to that show room in my most selekeh clothes, and they actually served me like a king. Mind you, that was a time when I was just a student, and hardly looked like someone that can afford a Lexus... OK, I still can't afford one now.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

katztang

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

katztang

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jul 4 2011, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe those who knows me and seen my posts knows I am hardly a sexist. If anything, I truly wish to find a truly helpful and good SA. How do each of us define "good"? That's up to individual expectation.

In all my years of visiting showrooms, only ONE female SA actually went the extra mile in following up and arranging for 2nd dealers to view my car after working hours. Even when in the end we did not get a car from her, she still SMSed me Happy Chinese New Year. This is what I mean by "good", not merely just coming up to me in a showroom and providing me info about the car which I feel is part of the pay they are given by the branch. Till this day, I know that if I ever look for a Nissan, I will always go back to her.

And so I say again, how many female SAs you know that (aside from their duty of knowing intimately their own cars and providing info to potential buyers):-

1) calls you back to follow up even when you did not ask them to
2) takes the extra effort in getting to know you as a person and finding out your needs (why did you consider the car in the first place and relates the car to you accordingly?)
3) sends you holiday and birthday wishes when appropriate
4) offers to drive the test car to you when you are busy (I've met SAs who offers to bring their cars which costs less than RM100k to potential owners so this service does not apply to expensive cars only)
5) calls/alerts/advises you of new model launches and test drives are available
6) takes the extra effort to learn about the direct competitors of its cars and builds a more stronger case in favor of their own cars

I should love to meet her if she exists

i would like to share my experience with my madza SA at Desa SH - Mr Pong.. he's exactly like what you qouted above and really went extra miles to update me on all things,..fr getting 2nd hand dealer(s), banker(s), JPJ registration, tinted and polish done etc.. he has the patience to listen to my tantrum even when i got my car less than a month.. smile.gif

for those new Madza buyer, you can consider to visit to this showroom and if needed, will pm his number to you guys wink.gif

mazdauser

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

mazdauser

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (lokeck111 @ Jun 6 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must share with you on my bad bad experience with Bermaz Glenmarie...

After confirming with the salesman in Bermaz Glenmarie that they have a READY unit for the grey colour Mazda 8 (not taken or no one has placed a booking on that unit), I placed a booking on 19 May 2011. The salesman who was having a high fever, actually came back to the showroom to ACCEPT my booking. I actually asked him again and he assured me that he had checked with his sales manager that no one has booked the unit, before paying the booking fee. After that, I proceeded to arrange the financing for the vehicle. On 31 May 2011, when its time to register the vehicle, the salesman informed me that Bermaz does not have the vehicle for me!!!

I was dumbfounded. It made my blood boiled when the salesman gave me a TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE explanation. It is TOTALLY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL especially when they accepted my booking and took more than 10 days to give me such BAD NEWS. No apology was even conveyed.

This is definitely the last time I want to deal with BERMAZ.

I thought I'm the only want who had bad experience with them... I booked Mazda 3 sport black mica end up after Almost a month waiting the salesgirl call and told me that they don't have the colour even if we want to wait... What??? U have it during the roadshow at OU but no black colour.. Now what??? I change to white... After a year i want to re
new road tax and contact them about the free road tax that they promise for three years, the lady from admin who attend me said " oo it's already discounted" according to the boss,my husband ask her to explain, she cant even understand the thing that the boss ask her to explain... How lahh????lastly they admit that they made mistake.. Lucky my husband the type of person who keep everything n van prove it.. Aihhhya.. Wanna tipu salah orang la..:

mazdauser

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

mazdauser

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (lokeck111 @ Jun 6 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must share with you on my bad bad experience with Bermaz Glenmarie...

After confirming with the salesman in Bermaz Glenmarie that they have a READY unit for the grey colour Mazda 8 (not taken or no one has placed a booking on that unit), I placed a booking on 19 May 2011. The salesman who was having a high fever, actually came back to the showroom to ACCEPT my booking. I actually asked him again and he assured me that he had checked with his sales manager that no one has booked the unit, before paying the booking fee. After that, I proceeded to arrange the financing for the vehicle. On 31 May 2011, when its time to register the vehicle, the salesman informed me that Bermaz does not have the vehicle for me!!!

I was dumbfounded. It made my blood boiled when the salesman gave me a TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE explanation. It is TOTALLY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL especially when they accepted my booking and took more than 10 days to give me such BAD NEWS. No apology was even conveyed.

This is definitely the last time I want to deal with BERMAZ.

I thought I'm the only want who had bad experience with them... I booked Mazda 3 sport black mica end up after Almost a month waiting the salesgirl call and told me that they don't have the colour even if we want to wait... What??? U have it during the roadshow at OU but no black colour.. Now what??? I change to white... After a year i want to re
new road tax and contact them about the free road tax that they promise for three years, the lady from admin who attend me said " oo it's already discounted" according to the boss,my husband ask her to explain, she cant even understand the thing that the boss ask her to explain... How lahh????lastly they admit that they made mistake.. Lucky my husband the type of person who keep everything n van prove it.. Aihhhya.. Wanna tipu salah orang la..: