Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda 8 Owners

• Please log in to reply

kk2628

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

kk2628

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi Syahruin, Thank you so much for your response. biggrin.gif

Mean

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (myli @ May 9 2014, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...cant wait now...last car bought was 18 years ago...kumpul duit sikit2 maa...

Wow.. 18 years ago? I buy a car every 10 years and thought that's very long already.

Well ok.. My wife and I time our purchase differently so that we dun end up with 2 new cars or 2 old cars at the same time. We change hers when it's 10 years old and mine 5 years old. Likewise with mine. Haha

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

myli

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:45 AM

myli

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ May 15 2014, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow.. 18 years ago? I buy a car every 10 years and thought that's very long already.

Well ok.. My wife and I time our purchase differently so that we dun end up with 2 new cars or 2 old cars at the same time. We change hers when it's 10 years old and mine 5 years old. Likewise with mine. Haha

Yeap...you heard me right..18 years..bought it when we got our second son..can't imagine that car has been loyal to me all this while and did the engine replacement once...and still rolling..never thought of selling it off..banyak jasa...

Received news from SA that loan approved and at the same time registration number fixed...hopefully by next week will be rolling my new machine...after 18 years... smile_blush.gif

myli

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

myli

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
Guys...any idea that GS Auto has increased the cost of installing the auto lock from 375rm to 450rm? Really feel pissed off and the fact that they are the only one authorized to install it...daylight "robbery"??

Mean

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (myli @ May 25 2014, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys...any idea that GS Auto has increased the cost of installing the auto lock from 375rm to 450rm? Really feel pissed off and the fact that they are the only one authorized to install it...daylight "robbery"??

you can take a risk by doing it outside...

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

hkgan8

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

hkgan8

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi Admin of Whatsapp

Can u pls add me to this group, my hp is 0122891988.

Thank you very much

Rgrds

GAN

Teighlour

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Teighlour

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
Just an update to this forum that we are now active in the watsapp chat. It is faster way to reach out to all. If you want to join the watsapp forum, please PM me for details. Dont have to publish your number here. Cheers.

QUOTE (hkgan8 @ Jun 2 2014, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Admin of Whatsapp

Can u pls add me to this group, my hp is 0122891988.

Thank you very much

Rgrds

GAN

Teighlour

jimmyysk

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

jimmyysk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Sorry that I cut in suddenly cause too many post to read. I just got few question to ask before really wanna purchase Mazda 8.

1. Why they is no central locking system and need to install our own? It is compatible with 3rd party central locking system?

2. Saw another thread post the FC in city drive full tank 60 Litre only can reach to 350KM is it true that so high fuel consumption?

3. Went to Mazda showroom yesterday and saw the Mazda Biante. It so impressive either interior and exterior. Was thinking what is the pros and cons in between Mazda Biante and Mazda 8.

Waiting for your brilliant reply and thanks

syahruln

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

syahruln

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Based on your questions, you're better off not buying an M8 smile.gif

The central locking is there, only no auto-lock. If you're looking for the things that M8 does not have, here's a list to start:
1. DSC/TRC
2. Cruise control
3. Steering wheel audio control
4. Turbocharger
5. Memory seat
6. Skyactive
and a lot more.

Full tank will reach around 350-450km if driven within city rempit-style. Jiwa lembut ppl could reach 600+km full tank.

You're the first one I've seen here very impressed with Biante wink.gif

Just go rempit in an M8 test-drive car against s-max, odyssey, 5008, sharan or grandis; and decide.

QUOTE (jimmyysk @ Aug 4 2014, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry that I cut in suddenly cause too many post to read. I just got few question to ask before really wanna purchase Mazda 8.

1. Why they is no central locking system and need to install our own? It is compatible with 3rd party central locking system?

2. Saw another thread post the FC in city drive full tank 60 Litre only can reach to 350KM is it true that so high fuel consumption?

3. Went to Mazda showroom yesterday and saw the Mazda Biante. It so impressive either interior and exterior. Was thinking what is the pros and cons in between Mazda Biante and Mazda 8.

Waiting for your brilliant reply and thanks

nixxx

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

nixxx

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi all I just want to ask about the alarm remote transmitter unit. I'm sure most of you here bought your M8 new. How many alarm remote transmitter did you got when you receive your car? I bought a 2nd hand M8 and I were given only 1 alarm remote transmitter unit. The salesman told me that new car also got only one unit. Is it true?