Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Perfume Cartridges For Fragrance Diffuser

• Please log in to reply

septrain

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

septrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ Jun 7 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a Peugeot fragrance junkie. And over the weekend I inserted my last remaining Spring Flower cartridge into my perfume diffuser. sad.gif So now I need to get my "fix" to feed my addiction. biggrin.gif

Thus I am getting some more of them from overseas, they should be around £18 including shipping within the UK which is considerably cheaper than buying them from Nasim. I have used three cartridges so far, which meant they last about 4 months on average. Not too bad since two of them came together with the car.

If anyone is interested in getting them, let me know I would just order some extra. It would be the usual twin cartridge pack which consists of one Exotic Vanilla and one Spring Flower.

You do not have to make a firm commitment, since I do not know the actual shipping costs until the parcel is packed and ready to ship. From my past experience shipping stuff from the UK, I am guessing it should be around £2 for each pack. So it is more like an informal group buy, I would just have take to your word on it.

Worse comes to worst, I could always use a stockpile of them. laugh.gif

Count me in for 1 pack

newbaby308

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

newbaby308

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
QUOTE (sootienann @ Jun 8 2010, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the original peugeot fragrance is very nice.
u cannot find this type in malaysia.
all those sold in supermarket smells like cheap chemicals.

cannot use normal AMbi-Pur perfume ke?? smile_question.gif

dupont

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

dupont

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
i want 1pack too

alfa2

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:16 PM

alfa2

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 741 posts
can 407 use it?
Alfa's 407
140-170-252hp | 200-250-342Nm | HKS ES Wagon Jasma Muffler & 5zigen centre bullet | NX NItrous | K&N Cool Air Intake | DK Remapped ECU | 18" OZ energy | Full Bodykit | MTX speaker | Bilstein B12 Full Sport Suspension | Brown Italian Leather

beni

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

beni

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
i would like to have 1 pack too biggrin.gif
p e r s u a d e : c h a n g e : i n f l u e n c e

anek1

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

anek1

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,567 posts
QUOTE (newbaby308 @ Jun 9 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cannot use normal AMbi-Pur perfume ke?? smile_question.gif

hmmm....maybe you can use others brand of parfum but for sure not Ambi-Pur lo....

** try go for France fragrance since the car its from French
smile_big.gif

multipla

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
There is this device on sale where you put in the fragrance, and then you plug into your car's cigarette lighter. Available at Ace hardware @the Curve!

hereticbar

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
Update:

It seems that there are a some interest in getting the perfume cartridges, I will probably go ahead and order around 5 to 6 packs of them. I not am going to order them until the next week or so. I am not in a hurry and there are other things that are occupying my time at the moment, hope you guys understand.

To clarify some of the questions I was asked, each pack consist of one Exotic Vanilla and one Spring Flower perfume.

The cost is RM$100 inclusive of shipping for each pack. It will cost the same regardless of whether you are picking the item up yourself or have it mailed to you, since the local shipping is not going to cost more than a few bucks anyway.

No, you don't have to pay me anything now. The items are not going to arrive immediately, therefore I am not going to make you pay me for something you are not going to receive in at least 2-3 weeks.

beni

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

beni

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
no problem, just let us know when the packs are ready. wink.gif

thanks alot ! biggrin.gif
p e r s u a d e : c h a n g e : i n f l u e n c e

sootienann

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

sootienann

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ Jun 9 2010, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The cost is RM$100 inclusive of shipping for each pack. It will cost the same regardless of whether you are picking the item up yourself or have it mailed to you, since the local shipping is not going to cost more than a few bucks anyway.

i tot only 2 pounds ? rm 100 is too expensive for me.