Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Do Not Go To Geoauto Pj!

• Please log in to reply

gerald3874

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

gerald3874

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Feb 25 2013, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forget to tell you that he thoguht my problem was not serious. That's why keep forget my case!

looks like your next car is definitely not a pug.

ckl050877

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (gerald3874 @ Feb 26 2013, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like your next car is definitely not a pug.

Is NO at this moment. Unless there are positive feedbacks fromn others. But it is unlikely!

ckl050877

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Another service also the same. Told me that would call me once spare part arrived. I waited patiently, not to push them. Ended up I have to call them. My part is already arrived........... smile_angry.gif

Sanders

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Sanders

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
Agreed that Geoauto service is no longer good and reliable. Been there thrice. First 2 times no complaint but the third time, I asked them to check the oil leak around the engine manifold and noise when releasing my brake. The service manager just told me everything rectified at the end of the day. But when I checked the car the next day morning, found that the oil leak still there. They didn't even do anything to it. Likewise with the brake noise. Might as well just tell me you are not going to do anything about it and don't waste the time my car lies idly there.

ckl050877

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Is simple mathematics. If you have 200customers and only able to serve 100 of them. You do not mind if 10 cusotmers are not happy. You still have another 90 customers waiting for their turn. Furthermore, this 10 unhappy customers have no where to go but go back there.

How about you able to serve 100 customers but you have only 10 customers? You will definitely treat these 10 customers like king!

erymanthus

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

erymanthus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Mar 2 2013, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is simple mathematics. If you have 200customers and only able to serve 100 of them. You do not mind if 10 cusotmers are not happy. You still have another 90 customers waiting for their turn. Furthermore, this 10 unhappy customers have no where to go but go back there.

How about you able to serve 100 customers but you have only 10 customers? You will definitely treat these 10 customers like king!

There is a new Peugeot Service Centre in Kota Damansara, right? Maybe you can try that. Since it is new and trying to earn a reputation, they might try harder.

ckl050877

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (erymanthus @ Mar 3 2013, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a new Peugeot Service Centre in Kota Damansara, right? Maybe you can try that. Since it is new and trying to earn a reputation, they might try harder.

I went to Sing Huat, Jalan Chan Sou Lin which is also new branch. The service provided also suck! No diferrence for Kota Damansara branch. Furthermore, the mechanics there have less experiences handling Peugeot problems. Sometimes, bosses want to provide good service, is just that those employees have typical Malaysian working culture.

arj

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

arj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
My driver side door was making noises when opening and closing so I reported it Geot Auto several months ago. They said need to change parts and will order for me and will call once arrived. I followed up several times, even dropping by Geot Auto several times to follow up but still no news. I was served by the bald indian atuk on each occasion. I suspect they're not giving a damn to my complaint and just ignoring it. During my follow ups, he can't even tell what's wrong with my car when I gave him my car/personal details and I have to explain the problem each time.

Got fed up with Geot Auto, went to Balakong and they fix the problem by changing the affected part in just a few hours. Their service advisors is very polite, attentive and actually listen and take action when you complain. Kudos to them. Even though they're a bit far from my home, the extra distance is well worth it.

I've also emailed the above complaint to CLIC, Derick and Samson.

erymanthus

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

erymanthus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts
They make money if you service your car, hence they might give preferential treatment to them. Those who try to fix problems and claim warranty doesn't feed their pocket, so why bother.

Do you think this is true?

Anyway, if Geotauto gets worst, I'll try other service centres too.

arj

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

arj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
For those still going to Geot Auto, if you have any bad experience, straight away email CLIC, Derick and Samson. Let them know the shit that you're getting from Geot Auto and hope Naza ditch them from the official SC list. Padan muka.