Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Do Not Go To Geoauto Pj!

• Please log in to reply

ahwan308

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

ahwan308

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 711 posts
I began to feel that all of this were faintly absurd

ckl050877

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (ahwan308 @ Feb 21 2013, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I began to feel that all of this were faintly absurd

What do you mean? Do you think that I am so free to write all these stories just to purposely to say something negative about it? You may or may not go to this service center. Or even if you did, please wait until you face problem!

I have officially make 2 complaints to Nasim and they customer service has contacted me.

gerald3874

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

gerald3874

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Feb 21 2013, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wrote a complaint to Nasim. The servive manager had to call me to solve the problem. I went there after his call. I have written second complaint to Nasim. Now, I am waiting for the reply.

The problem is still there. This is not the main reason I make second complaint. The service manager called to my mobile which meant he has my number. At the same day he called me, I called him afternoon to confirm my appointment. He has already forgotten who I was.

I went there. He was once again forgotten who I was and asked me what was my problem. I left my car there. I called around 4:30 to his mobile phone to check the status. He told me he was busy tested customer car. He then called me, he was actually testing my car.

If you can not even remember a customer after the complaint has already gone to the Nasim and asked you to take action, can I still hope that my problem can be rectified?

First Class customer service I received from Geoauto PJ!

so guys. pls stay away from this service centre. they have short term memory loss!!!

ckl050877

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I would like to update my frustrating case here.

The service manager called me this morning. He has no choice as I complained to Nasim. He better has never called me. His reply made me even more angry. He sounded like blamed me for complained on him rather than explaining to me. I do not even dare to hope that he will applogize for his service.

I straight away told him in the phone, I will never go back to his service center!

I would like to praise Nasim customer careline service. They react fast for each of my complaint. They do follow up as well. The problem is they unable to control service center from keep giving customers world class service.

I am sharing my experiecne here so that the owners here aware of the problem. If you think that I accusing it purposely, you can always ignore my message and try your luck there.

erymanthus

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

erymanthus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts
I goto to Geotauto SC 4 years ago when I bought my first Peugeot.
At that time, the service was friendly, fast and reasonable price.

At that time, Nasim just started selling the CKD 407.
Hence, not many Peugeot on the road.

After that, suddenly came all the 308, 3008, 207 and 5008.

Now, we have 508, 408, 508GT, RCZ, etc. Suddenly the number of Peugeot cars increased tremendously.
Service center like Geotauto will have difficulty coping, hence the unavoidable drop in service standards.

Recently, Nasim has also taken over their control of the pricing by centralising it to Nasim computer system.
Servicing pricing has gone up including higher labour cost.

Recently, I was shopping around for a new MPV. Considering the 5008.
Due to the infamous 1.6Thp Prince engine problems, and the drop in Peugeot service standards due to in availability to cope with the quantity of Pugs, I finally decided to spend my money on another MPV already.

I still own my Peugeot and will still go to Geotauto but hopefully they can improve their service quality.

Just my 2 cents.

ckl050877

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (erymanthus @ Feb 25 2013, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I goto to Geotauto SC 4 years ago when I bought my first Peugeot.
At that time, the service was friendly, fast and reasonable price.

At that time, Nasim just started selling the CKD 407.
Hence, not many Peugeot on the road.

After that, suddenly came all the 308, 3008, 207 and 5008.

Now, we have 508, 408, 508GT, RCZ, etc. Suddenly the number of Peugeot cars increased tremendously.
Service center like Geotauto will have difficulty coping, hence the unavoidable drop in service standards.

Recently, Nasim has also taken over their control of the pricing by centralising it to Nasim computer system.
Servicing pricing has gone up including higher labour cost.

Recently, I was shopping around for a new MPV. Considering the 5008.
Due to the infamous 1.6Thp Prince engine problems, and the drop in Peugeot service standards due to in availability to cope with the quantity of Pugs, I finally decided to spend my money on another MPV already.

I still own my Peugeot and will still go to Geotauto but hopefully they can improve their service quality.

Just my 2 cents.

More cars, less service center. That's the reason they will never border to improve the service. you have no where to go, especially during warranty.

If we can have more service center, then only situation can be improved.

My wife is thinking to buy 5008 and I am thinking to upgrade to 508 for my next car. But I do not thinki my wife and I will buy these 2 models, at least at this moment before they change their service.

MASsenger

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Feb 25 2013, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More cars, less service center. That's the reason they will never border to improve the service. you have no where to go, especially during warranty.

If we can have more service center, then only situation can be improved.

My wife is thinking to buy 5008 and I am thinking to upgrade to 508 for my next car. But I do not thinki my wife and I will buy these 2 models, at least at this moment before they change their service.

Quite a few Peugeot Blue Box SC are now opened in the Klang Valley,7 or 8 if not mistaken. I've found Customer Service at Glenmeri improved a lot.

IMO the official complaint you made is important . When I said this before, one regular forumer disagreed. The whole reason SCs don't improve is because customers walk away frustrated and don't make their complaints official. Later bitching about it here or anywhere else is absolutely worthless!

The REALdeal

benthewen

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Feb 22 2013, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean? Do you think that I am so free to write all these stories just to purposely to say something negative about it? You may or may not go to this service center. Or even if you did, please wait until you face problem!

I have officially make 2 complaints to Nasim and they customer service has contacted me.

Bought my 308thp in May 2010. First "service" (the 2500km one) aside, have been going to Geotauto for my regular service and also some other minor issues (blown indicator bulb, air cond fuse change etc) and also to claim warranty for my cracked windscreen.

I find this service centre to be quite fast and reliable with friendly staff too. Hence I can't comprehend that the service manager can forget such a serious case.

Anyway i've been happy with the service and when there comes a time when I'm not happy, I'll just find another service centre. End of the day, I don't believe in "throwing sand in other people's rice bowl"

But then again, that's just me

ckl050877

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (benthewen @ Feb 25 2013, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bought my 308thp in May 2010. First "service" (the 2500km one) aside, have been going to Geotauto for my regular service and also some other minor issues (blown indicator bulb, air cond fuse change etc) and also to claim warranty for my cracked windscreen.

I find this service centre to be quite fast and reliable with friendly staff too. Hence I can't comprehend that the service manager can forget such a serious case.

Anyway i've been happy with the service and when there comes a time when I'm not happy, I'll just find another service centre. End of the day, I don't believe in "throwing sand in other people's rice bowl"

What's a difference. I have tried another service center but yet the same service provided to me. Now, it is pending for Nasim customer careline's investigation on my case. It is Jalan Chan Sou Lin.

I make it brief. Applied 1 day leave to send my cat there. Asked me back as they needed more time. Called me the same day afternoon, my car was ready. I double confirmed with receptionist. The answer was YES. I applied EL to collect my car the next day. None of my problem solved. Asked me to go back on weekdays again once spare part was received. Now, still waiting spare part after 2 weeks. smile_angry.gif

ckl050877

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (benthewen @ Feb 25 2013, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forget to tell you that he thoguht my problem was not serious. That's why keep forget my case!